*Before Beyoncé wowed the Grammy audience with her opening number “Drunk in Love” with hubby Jay Z, she blinded folks in the press room with over $10 million worth of diamond jewelry accenting her outfit.
The 32-year-old singer sported a white lace Michael Costello gown, which she accessorized with diamonds from designer Lorraine Schwartz’s collection.
Blue Ivy’s mama sported chandelier earrings and statement cocktail rings on each finger of her right hand. On her left hand she added a diamond-shaped cocktail ring to go with her 18-carat engagement ring.
Schwartz couldn’t hide her delight that Beyoncé had chosen her pieces for the event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
A post on her Instagram page, accompanied with the below photo of herself and the superstar, read: ”My muse, my friend, my bling queen – my true gem.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here