*Before Beyoncé wowed the Grammy audience with her opening number “Drunk in Love” with hubby Jay Z, she blinded folks in the press room with over $10 million worth of diamond jewelry accenting her outfit.
The 32-year-old singer sported a white lace Michael Costello gown, which she accessorized with diamonds from designer Lorraine Schwartz’s collection.
Blue Ivy’s mama sported chandelier earrings and statement cocktail rings on each finger of her right hand. On her left hand she added a diamond-shaped cocktail ring to go with her 18-carat engagement ring.
Schwartz couldn’t hide her delight that Beyoncé had chosen her pieces for the event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
A post on her Instagram page, accompanied with the below photo of herself and the superstar, read: ”My muse, my friend, my bling queen – my true gem.”
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here