*Before Beyoncé wowed the Grammy audience with her opening number “Drunk in Love” with hubby Jay Z, she blinded folks in the press room with over $10 million worth of diamond jewelry accenting her outfit.
The 32-year-old singer sported a white lace Michael Costello gown, which she accessorized with diamonds from designer Lorraine Schwartz’s collection.
Blue Ivy’s mama sported chandelier earrings and statement cocktail rings on each finger of her right hand. On her left hand she added a diamond-shaped cocktail ring to go with her 18-carat engagement ring.
Schwartz couldn’t hide her delight that Beyoncé had chosen her pieces for the event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
A post on her Instagram page, accompanied with the below photo of herself and the superstar, read: ”My muse, my friend, my bling queen – my true gem.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here