*Before Beyoncé wowed the Grammy audience with her opening number “Drunk in Love” with hubby Jay Z, she blinded folks in the press room with over $10 million worth of diamond jewelry accenting her outfit.
The 32-year-old singer sported a white lace Michael Costello gown, which she accessorized with diamonds from designer Lorraine Schwartz’s collection.
Blue Ivy’s mama sported chandelier earrings and statement cocktail rings on each finger of her right hand. On her left hand she added a diamond-shaped cocktail ring to go with her 18-carat engagement ring.
Schwartz couldn’t hide her delight that Beyoncé had chosen her pieces for the event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
A post on her Instagram page, accompanied with the below photo of herself and the superstar, read: ”My muse, my friend, my bling queen – my true gem.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here