*Before Beyoncé wowed the Grammy audience with her opening number “Drunk in Love” with hubby Jay Z, she blinded folks in the press room with over $10 million worth of diamond jewelry accenting her outfit.
The 32-year-old singer sported a white lace Michael Costello gown, which she accessorized with diamonds from designer Lorraine Schwartz’s collection.
Blue Ivy’s mama sported chandelier earrings and statement cocktail rings on each finger of her right hand. On her left hand she added a diamond-shaped cocktail ring to go with her 18-carat engagement ring.
Schwartz couldn’t hide her delight that Beyoncé had chosen her pieces for the event at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
A post on her Instagram page, accompanied with the below photo of herself and the superstar, read: ”My muse, my friend, my bling queen – my true gem.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here