*Beyoncé and Jay Z brought their daughter to Joey’s Italian Café after rending out Jungle Island, the bird sanctuary inside the Miami Zoo, for her special day on Wednesday.
The couple, along with a group of friends, spent the first half of the day seeing the wildlife habitat and botanical garden before hitting up a local pizza spot. The slices must be good; Bey and Jay have been there twice in the last week.
According to a source, the couple grazed on two pizzas and two salads and was in great spirits.
The birthday girl sported a gold necklace with her name on it—which may or may not be the same necklace that her famous mama was spotted wearing shortly after her birth.
On Thursday, Beyoncé posted a happy birthday message to her daughter on her Tumblr page.
She also linked to another page that showed tons of her fans sending well wishes and virtual birthday cards to the singer’s little bundle of joy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here