*Beyoncé and Jay Z brought their daughter to Joey’s Italian Café after rending out Jungle Island, the bird sanctuary inside the Miami Zoo, for her special day on Wednesday.
The couple, along with a group of friends, spent the first half of the day seeing the wildlife habitat and botanical garden before hitting up a local pizza spot. The slices must be good; Bey and Jay have been there twice in the last week.
According to a source, the couple grazed on two pizzas and two salads and was in great spirits.
The birthday girl sported a gold necklace with her name on it—which may or may not be the same necklace that her famous mama was spotted wearing shortly after her birth.
On Thursday, Beyoncé posted a happy birthday message to her daughter on her Tumblr page.
She also linked to another page that showed tons of her fans sending well wishes and virtual birthday cards to the singer’s little bundle of joy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here