*Beyoncé and Jay Z brought their daughter to Joey’s Italian Café after rending out Jungle Island, the bird sanctuary inside the Miami Zoo, for her special day on Wednesday.
The couple, along with a group of friends, spent the first half of the day seeing the wildlife habitat and botanical garden before hitting up a local pizza spot. The slices must be good; Bey and Jay have been there twice in the last week.
According to a source, the couple grazed on two pizzas and two salads and was in great spirits.
The birthday girl sported a gold necklace with her name on it—which may or may not be the same necklace that her famous mama was spotted wearing shortly after her birth.
On Thursday, Beyoncé posted a happy birthday message to her daughter on her Tumblr page.
She also linked to another page that showed tons of her fans sending well wishes and virtual birthday cards to the singer’s little bundle of joy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here