*Beyoncé and Jay Z brought their daughter to Joey’s Italian Café after rending out Jungle Island, the bird sanctuary inside the Miami Zoo, for her special day on Wednesday.
The couple, along with a group of friends, spent the first half of the day seeing the wildlife habitat and botanical garden before hitting up a local pizza spot. The slices must be good; Bey and Jay have been there twice in the last week.
According to a source, the couple grazed on two pizzas and two salads and was in great spirits.
The birthday girl sported a gold necklace with her name on it—which may or may not be the same necklace that her famous mama was spotted wearing shortly after her birth.
On Thursday, Beyoncé posted a happy birthday message to her daughter on her Tumblr page.
She also linked to another page that showed tons of her fans sending well wishes and virtual birthday cards to the singer’s little bundle of joy.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here