*Beyoncé and Jay Z brought their daughter to Joey’s Italian Café after rending out Jungle Island, the bird sanctuary inside the Miami Zoo, for her special day on Wednesday.
The couple, along with a group of friends, spent the first half of the day seeing the wildlife habitat and botanical garden before hitting up a local pizza spot. The slices must be good; Bey and Jay have been there twice in the last week.
According to a source, the couple grazed on two pizzas and two salads and was in great spirits.
The birthday girl sported a gold necklace with her name on it—which may or may not be the same necklace that her famous mama was spotted wearing shortly after her birth.
On Thursday, Beyoncé posted a happy birthday message to her daughter on her Tumblr page.
She also linked to another page that showed tons of her fans sending well wishes and virtual birthday cards to the singer’s little bundle of joy.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here