*Is Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown really a married woman?
A tweet from the 21-year-old has the Internet talking. It came with a photo of her left hand over longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon’s, with rings on their fingers, and the caption: “@nickdgordon #HappilyMarried• SO#Inlove• if you didn’t get it the first time that is.”
She hasn’t confirmed the nuptials beyond that.
Viewers of her reality show know the pair hasn’t had a lot of support for their relationship. Gordon, who came to live with the Houstons years ago in Atlanta when his mom couldn’t care for him, has been like a brother to BK. In tweets, through the years, he has called her “baby sis” and she has called him “big brudder.”
So three years ago, when Krissy, at age 18, first told the world she was engaged to him, fans and family members did not approve. Grandma Cissy Houston wasn’t on board and Pat, Whitney’s sister-in-law and manager, said it was “unacceptable” at the time.
Krissy was forced to defend the relationship on Facebook, saying, “I’m tired of hearing people say, Ew you’re engaged to your brother. … Mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating.” ”
Now, she promises, “BIIGGG things” are in store for 2014.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here