*Is Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown really a married woman?
A tweet from the 21-year-old has the Internet talking. It came with a photo of her left hand over longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon’s, with rings on their fingers, and the caption: “@nickdgordon #HappilyMarried• SO#Inlove• if you didn’t get it the first time that is.”
She hasn’t confirmed the nuptials beyond that.
Viewers of her reality show know the pair hasn’t had a lot of support for their relationship. Gordon, who came to live with the Houstons years ago in Atlanta when his mom couldn’t care for him, has been like a brother to BK. In tweets, through the years, he has called her “baby sis” and she has called him “big brudder.”
So three years ago, when Krissy, at age 18, first told the world she was engaged to him, fans and family members did not approve. Grandma Cissy Houston wasn’t on board and Pat, Whitney’s sister-in-law and manager, said it was “unacceptable” at the time.
Krissy was forced to defend the relationship on Facebook, saying, “I’m tired of hearing people say, Ew you’re engaged to your brother. … Mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating.” ”
Now, she promises, “BIIGGG things” are in store for 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here