*Is Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown really a married woman?
A tweet from the 21-year-old has the Internet talking. It came with a photo of her left hand over longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon’s, with rings on their fingers, and the caption: “@nickdgordon #HappilyMarried• SO#Inlove• if you didn’t get it the first time that is.”
She hasn’t confirmed the nuptials beyond that.
Viewers of her reality show know the pair hasn’t had a lot of support for their relationship. Gordon, who came to live with the Houstons years ago in Atlanta when his mom couldn’t care for him, has been like a brother to BK. In tweets, through the years, he has called her “baby sis” and she has called him “big brudder.”
So three years ago, when Krissy, at age 18, first told the world she was engaged to him, fans and family members did not approve. Grandma Cissy Houston wasn’t on board and Pat, Whitney’s sister-in-law and manager, said it was “unacceptable” at the time.
Krissy was forced to defend the relationship on Facebook, saying, “I’m tired of hearing people say, Ew you’re engaged to your brother. … Mommy was the one who even said that she knew that we were going to start dating.” ”
Now, she promises, “BIIGGG things” are in store for 2014.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here