*Ciara has finally confirmed reports she is pregnant with her first child by showing off her baby bump Tuesday on “The View.”
The singer became engaged to her rapper boyfriend, Future, in October. That’s when the rumors of her pregnancy started after Ciara appeared to be with child during a performance at the Paper Magazine Nightlife Awards in New York.
Future fueled the speculation by dodging questions about the baby claims during a radio interview in November, but Ciara decided to come clean today during her appearance on “The View.”
Asked by co-host Barbara Walters if she wanted to comment on the baby rumors, she said, “Of course I would love to…”, before standing up and opening her long, sleeveless waistcoat to cradle her bump.
The couple has been dating for over a year.
Future’s baby with Ciara won’t be his first. He agreed to pay child support to ex-girlfriend Jessica Smith after she proved he had fathered her 10-year-old son. Last February, he was hit with a second paternity lawsuit by a Georgia woman who claimed she had given birth to his lovechild in December, 2012.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here