*Ciara has finally confirmed reports she is pregnant with her first child by showing off her baby bump Tuesday on “The View.”
The singer became engaged to her rapper boyfriend, Future, in October. That’s when the rumors of her pregnancy started after Ciara appeared to be with child during a performance at the Paper Magazine Nightlife Awards in New York.
Future fueled the speculation by dodging questions about the baby claims during a radio interview in November, but Ciara decided to come clean today during her appearance on “The View.”
Asked by co-host Barbara Walters if she wanted to comment on the baby rumors, she said, “Of course I would love to…”, before standing up and opening her long, sleeveless waistcoat to cradle her bump.
The couple has been dating for over a year.
Future’s baby with Ciara won’t be his first. He agreed to pay child support to ex-girlfriend Jessica Smith after she proved he had fathered her 10-year-old son. Last February, he was hit with a second paternity lawsuit by a Georgia woman who claimed she had given birth to his lovechild in December, 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here