*Ciara has finally confirmed reports she is pregnant with her first child by showing off her baby bump Tuesday on “The View.”
The singer became engaged to her rapper boyfriend, Future, in October. That’s when the rumors of her pregnancy started after Ciara appeared to be with child during a performance at the Paper Magazine Nightlife Awards in New York.
Future fueled the speculation by dodging questions about the baby claims during a radio interview in November, but Ciara decided to come clean today during her appearance on “The View.”
Asked by co-host Barbara Walters if she wanted to comment on the baby rumors, she said, “Of course I would love to…”, before standing up and opening her long, sleeveless waistcoat to cradle her bump.
The couple has been dating for over a year.
Future’s baby with Ciara won’t be his first. He agreed to pay child support to ex-girlfriend Jessica Smith after she proved he had fathered her 10-year-old son. Last February, he was hit with a second paternity lawsuit by a Georgia woman who claimed she had given birth to his lovechild in December, 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here