*Ciara has finally confirmed reports she is pregnant with her first child by showing off her baby bump Tuesday on “The View.”
The singer became engaged to her rapper boyfriend, Future, in October. That’s when the rumors of her pregnancy started after Ciara appeared to be with child during a performance at the Paper Magazine Nightlife Awards in New York.
Future fueled the speculation by dodging questions about the baby claims during a radio interview in November, but Ciara decided to come clean today during her appearance on “The View.”
Asked by co-host Barbara Walters if she wanted to comment on the baby rumors, she said, “Of course I would love to…”, before standing up and opening her long, sleeveless waistcoat to cradle her bump.
The couple has been dating for over a year.
Future’s baby with Ciara won’t be his first. He agreed to pay child support to ex-girlfriend Jessica Smith after she proved he had fathered her 10-year-old son. Last February, he was hit with a second paternity lawsuit by a Georgia woman who claimed she had given birth to his lovechild in December, 2012.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here