When we first heard that we though two things: either Cissy finally stopped objecting and and went along with the program or somebody is telling a big fib.
Well, now we know it’s the latter. When TMZ came across Bobbi K and Nick the day after they announced their wedding, they said Cissy was down with it.
The couple also claimed they attended a Sweet 16 soiree and that’s where Cissy gave her thumbs up.
Houston family snitches, err, sources, say they were at the same party and neither BK nor Nick ever asked Cissy for her approval, reports TMZ.
In fact it’s just the opposite the sources says. Houston was highly upset when she found out the two tied the knot last week, but realized there’s nothing she could do it about it.
After all, Bobbi Kristina will be 21 on March 4. She’s a grown woman. Can’t nobody tell her anything anymore. Yessir buddy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Tanya Hart Elected Co-chair of The Caucus for Producers, Writers & Directors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here