When we first heard that we though two things: either Cissy finally stopped objecting and and went along with the program or somebody is telling a big fib.
Well, now we know it’s the latter. When TMZ came across Bobbi K and Nick the day after they announced their wedding, they said Cissy was down with it.
The couple also claimed they attended a Sweet 16 soiree and that’s where Cissy gave her thumbs up.
Houston family snitches, err, sources, say they were at the same party and neither BK nor Nick ever asked Cissy for her approval, reports TMZ.
In fact it’s just the opposite the sources says. Houston was highly upset when she found out the two tied the knot last week, but realized there’s nothing she could do it about it.
After all, Bobbi Kristina will be 21 on March 4. She’s a grown woman. Can’t nobody tell her anything anymore. Yessir buddy!
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here