When we first heard that we though two things: either Cissy finally stopped objecting and and went along with the program or somebody is telling a big fib.
Well, now we know it’s the latter. When TMZ came across Bobbi K and Nick the day after they announced their wedding, they said Cissy was down with it.
The couple also claimed they attended a Sweet 16 soiree and that’s where Cissy gave her thumbs up.
Houston family snitches, err, sources, say they were at the same party and neither BK nor Nick ever asked Cissy for her approval, reports TMZ.
In fact it’s just the opposite the sources says. Houston was highly upset when she found out the two tied the knot last week, but realized there’s nothing she could do it about it.
After all, Bobbi Kristina will be 21 on March 4. She’s a grown woman. Can’t nobody tell her anything anymore. Yessir buddy!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here