When we first heard that we though two things: either Cissy finally stopped objecting and and went along with the program or somebody is telling a big fib.
Well, now we know it’s the latter. When TMZ came across Bobbi K and Nick the day after they announced their wedding, they said Cissy was down with it.
The couple also claimed they attended a Sweet 16 soiree and that’s where Cissy gave her thumbs up.
Houston family snitches, err, sources, say they were at the same party and neither BK nor Nick ever asked Cissy for her approval, reports TMZ.
In fact it’s just the opposite the sources says. Houston was highly upset when she found out the two tied the knot last week, but realized there’s nothing she could do it about it.
After all, Bobbi Kristina will be 21 on March 4. She’s a grown woman. Can’t nobody tell her anything anymore. Yessir buddy!
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here