*(Via LA Times) – French electronic duo Daft Punk’s “Random Access Memories” was named album of the year on Sunday to cap the 56th Grammy Awards, the Recording Academy voters singling out the dance-minded collection over nominated albums by singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles, rapper Kendrick Lamar, hip-hop duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and pop-country queen Taylor Swift.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here