You’re probably wondering if this Brando Murphy guy is related to Eddie? Well, that’s a very interesting question. In fact, it goes to the heart of the matter.
Young Mr. Murphy is basically passing himself off as Eddie’s son and Eddie is non-too pleased.
According to TMZ, Eddie’s lawyer fired off several threatening letters to Brando Murphy, claiming the comedian has told anyone who will listen that he’s Eddie’s son. In one letter, Eddie’s lawyer, legal pit bull Marty Singer, threatens to sue him for millions if he doesn’t back off.
According to the letters, these are some of the things Brando has done:
— Changed his last name to Murphy
— Performing with Richard Pryor’s son, Mason, in the “Sons of Comedy” tour.
— Showing up at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Eddie frequents and screaming, “My father won’t talk to me!”
But get this. Brando ain’t scurred. Dude reportedly sent his own threatening letter to Eddie, insisting he’s never presented himself as Eddie’s son and calling Eddie’s accusations “vile, base, contemptible, miserable, wretched and loathsome.”
Brando says he’ll sue Eddie for defamation if he continues what he calls a campaign of intimidation.
Whoa! How about dem apples.
Anyway, if you wanna see what Brando Murphy can do with a mic and some jokes, check the video below.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here