You’re probably wondering if this Brando Murphy guy is related to Eddie? Well, that’s a very interesting question. In fact, it goes to the heart of the matter.
Young Mr. Murphy is basically passing himself off as Eddie’s son and Eddie is non-too pleased.
According to TMZ, Eddie’s lawyer fired off several threatening letters to Brando Murphy, claiming the comedian has told anyone who will listen that he’s Eddie’s son. In one letter, Eddie’s lawyer, legal pit bull Marty Singer, threatens to sue him for millions if he doesn’t back off.
According to the letters, these are some of the things Brando has done:
— Changed his last name to Murphy
— Performing with Richard Pryor’s son, Mason, in the “Sons of Comedy” tour.
— Showing up at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Eddie frequents and screaming, “My father won’t talk to me!”
But get this. Brando ain’t scurred. Dude reportedly sent his own threatening letter to Eddie, insisting he’s never presented himself as Eddie’s son and calling Eddie’s accusations “vile, base, contemptible, miserable, wretched and loathsome.”
Brando says he’ll sue Eddie for defamation if he continues what he calls a campaign of intimidation.
Whoa! How about dem apples.
Anyway, if you wanna see what Brando Murphy can do with a mic and some jokes, check the video below.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here