*Rapper Pitbull bailed on a famous Egyptian singer’s music video after the singer spent hundreds of thousands to produce it — and the singer is blaming Akon, according to a new lawsuit.
Singer Tamer Hosny filed the suit against Akon claiming he paid the Senegalese crooner $300,000 for both him and Pitbull to sing on Tamer’s new song “Arabian Knight,” reports TMZ.
Akon delivered the track, and in return for the $300,000, Akon and Pitbull were supposed to appear in the “Arabian Knight” music video. But Pitbull was a no show, according to the lawsuit.
Tamer claims Akon promised to deliver Pitbull for the shoot, so it’s his fault and he’s on the hook. The Egyptian artist also says it’s double the disaster because he had to pay $100,000 for cameras and crew the day of the shoot … all for nothing.
For some reason … Pitbull was not sued.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here