*Rapper Pitbull bailed on a famous Egyptian singer’s music video after the singer spent hundreds of thousands to produce it — and the singer is blaming Akon, according to a new lawsuit.
Singer Tamer Hosny filed the suit against Akon claiming he paid the Senegalese crooner $300,000 for both him and Pitbull to sing on Tamer’s new song “Arabian Knight,” reports TMZ.
Akon delivered the track, and in return for the $300,000, Akon and Pitbull were supposed to appear in the “Arabian Knight” music video. But Pitbull was a no show, according to the lawsuit.
Tamer claims Akon promised to deliver Pitbull for the shoot, so it’s his fault and he’s on the hook. The Egyptian artist also says it’s double the disaster because he had to pay $100,000 for cameras and crew the day of the shoot … all for nothing.
For some reason … Pitbull was not sued.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here