*Rapper Pitbull bailed on a famous Egyptian singer’s music video after the singer spent hundreds of thousands to produce it — and the singer is blaming Akon, according to a new lawsuit.
Singer Tamer Hosny filed the suit against Akon claiming he paid the Senegalese crooner $300,000 for both him and Pitbull to sing on Tamer’s new song “Arabian Knight,” reports TMZ.
Akon delivered the track, and in return for the $300,000, Akon and Pitbull were supposed to appear in the “Arabian Knight” music video. But Pitbull was a no show, according to the lawsuit.
Tamer claims Akon promised to deliver Pitbull for the shoot, so it’s his fault and he’s on the hook. The Egyptian artist also says it’s double the disaster because he had to pay $100,000 for cameras and crew the day of the shoot … all for nothing.
For some reason … Pitbull was not sued.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here