*Rapper Pitbull bailed on a famous Egyptian singer’s music video after the singer spent hundreds of thousands to produce it — and the singer is blaming Akon, according to a new lawsuit.
Singer Tamer Hosny filed the suit against Akon claiming he paid the Senegalese crooner $300,000 for both him and Pitbull to sing on Tamer’s new song “Arabian Knight,” reports TMZ.
Akon delivered the track, and in return for the $300,000, Akon and Pitbull were supposed to appear in the “Arabian Knight” music video. But Pitbull was a no show, according to the lawsuit.
Tamer claims Akon promised to deliver Pitbull for the shoot, so it’s his fault and he’s on the hook. The Egyptian artist also says it’s double the disaster because he had to pay $100,000 for cameras and crew the day of the shoot … all for nothing.
For some reason … Pitbull was not sued.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here