OK, so it probably didn’t go down like that, but Michelle Obama is staying behind to spend time with friends ahead of her upcoming 50th birthday party.
The White House says the extra time in the islands is part of Mrs. Obama’s birthday gift from the president.
The first lady turns 50 on Jan. 17. The White House did not say when she planned to return to Washington.
If you recall, immense controversy ensued for Jay Z staying in the deal with the uber upscale retailer after the store’s racial profiling fiasco in the fall.
100% of the sales from the collection will go to the Shawn Carter Foundation as well as 10% of sales from the launch day.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here