OK, so it probably didn’t go down like that, but Michelle Obama is staying behind to spend time with friends ahead of her upcoming 50th birthday party.
The White House says the extra time in the islands is part of Mrs. Obama’s birthday gift from the president.
The first lady turns 50 on Jan. 17. The White House did not say when she planned to return to Washington.
If you recall, immense controversy ensued for Jay Z staying in the deal with the uber upscale retailer after the store’s racial profiling fiasco in the fall.
100% of the sales from the collection will go to the Shawn Carter Foundation as well as 10% of sales from the launch day.
- A Blunted Out Snoop Doog Blasts Tom Brady NFL Victory: BULLSH*T! (Watch)
- Rihanna Goes Braless in New Dior Magazine Spread (Pics)
- Janet Jackson to Debut New Song on Beats 1; Reveals ‘Unbreakable’ Tracklist
- Idris Elba Responds to James Bond Author Saying He’s ‘Too Street’
- Check Out New 'Bridge' Clip from cartel-thriller SICARIO (Watch)
- NYU Removes Bill Cosby’s Name from Film Workshop Program
- Donald Trump to Kareem Abdul Jabbar: ‘You Don’t Have a Clue About Life’
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here