OK, so it probably didn’t go down like that, but Michelle Obama is staying behind to spend time with friends ahead of her upcoming 50th birthday party.
The White House says the extra time in the islands is part of Mrs. Obama’s birthday gift from the president.
The first lady turns 50 on Jan. 17. The White House did not say when she planned to return to Washington.
If you recall, immense controversy ensued for Jay Z staying in the deal with the uber upscale retailer after the store’s racial profiling fiasco in the fall.
100% of the sales from the collection will go to the Shawn Carter Foundation as well as 10% of sales from the launch day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here