OK, so it probably didn’t go down like that, but Michelle Obama is staying behind to spend time with friends ahead of her upcoming 50th birthday party.
The White House says the extra time in the islands is part of Mrs. Obama’s birthday gift from the president.
The first lady turns 50 on Jan. 17. The White House did not say when she planned to return to Washington.
If you recall, immense controversy ensued for Jay Z staying in the deal with the uber upscale retailer after the store’s racial profiling fiasco in the fall.
100% of the sales from the collection will go to the Shawn Carter Foundation as well as 10% of sales from the launch day.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here