So many times we hear of men being accused of rape or pedophilia; and there is always that little voice in the back of my mind that asks, “But what if he didn’t do it? How could he prove this?
Rape has got to be one of the hardest crimes for any man to defend himself against. But the situation is not hopeless.
And while we don’t purport to know how a man can avoid being falsely accused, there are ways he can strengthen his chances of proving his innocence.
Article continues at EURThisNThat.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here