*Public Enemy rapper Flavor Flav was ticketed for speeding and driving without a license en route to his mother’s funeral in suburban New York.
The rapper, whose real name is William Drayton, was allegedly driving 79 mph in a 55 mph zone Thursday morning on the Meadowbrook Parkway.
Police say the Long Island native also had a small amount of marijuana, and had 16 suspensions on his license.
He was released on an appearance ticket so he could attend his mother’s funeral; Anna Drayton died Dec. 31.
He is due in court Jan. 28.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here