*Floyd Mayweather has reportedly placed a $10.4 million bet on the Denver Broncos to beat the Seattle Seahawks by more than two points in the Super Bowl – this according to a tweet from the Vegas Gambling Stream.
The post claims that Mayweather had to use seven different agencies, because no one agency would take the entire amount.
Vegas Gambling Steam, which bills itself as “Industries #1 #Handicapping #Gambling #Watchdog ‘ Updating #Steamed & Public Betting Percentages from top books in #Vegas” – gave some background of Floyd’s betting process.
“Floyd Mayweather is worth over 80 Million liquid. Sportsbooks / Offshore books executives gladly float this man 2-3 million in credit.”
“They have a phone number, they call up owners of the sportsbooks they want action at. ‘Put me down for 2 million on Broncos.. It’s Floyd’”
“He has runners to make those baby bets for him. He doesn’t post all his bets especially the big ones #IRS”
Floyd Mayweather is expected to fight Amir Khan in Las Vegas in May 2014.
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- Bobbi Kristina was Taken to Chicago; Ricky Bell Tries to Comfort Bobby
- Duh! New Gun-Shaped iPhone Case: Scary, Stupid, Dumb, Dangerous Idea
- Geraldo Blames Kendrick Lamar for Damaging Young Black Males
- Steven Spielberg Reduces The Rock to a 'Big Ass Kid' with Personal Letter
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here