*Floyd Mayweather has reportedly placed a $10.4 million bet on the Denver Broncos to beat the Seattle Seahawks by more than two points in the Super Bowl – this according to a tweet from the Vegas Gambling Stream.
The post claims that Mayweather had to use seven different agencies, because no one agency would take the entire amount.
Vegas Gambling Steam, which bills itself as “Industries #1 #Handicapping #Gambling #Watchdog ‘ Updating #Steamed & Public Betting Percentages from top books in #Vegas” – gave some background of Floyd’s betting process.
“Floyd Mayweather is worth over 80 Million liquid. Sportsbooks / Offshore books executives gladly float this man 2-3 million in credit.”
“They have a phone number, they call up owners of the sportsbooks they want action at. ‘Put me down for 2 million on Broncos.. It’s Floyd’”
“He has runners to make those baby bets for him. He doesn’t post all his bets especially the big ones #IRS”
Floyd Mayweather is expected to fight Amir Khan in Las Vegas in May 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here