*Floyd Mayweather has reportedly placed a $10.4 million bet on the Denver Broncos to beat the Seattle Seahawks by more than two points in the Super Bowl – this according to a tweet from the Vegas Gambling Stream.
The post claims that Mayweather had to use seven different agencies, because no one agency would take the entire amount.
Vegas Gambling Steam, which bills itself as “Industries #1 #Handicapping #Gambling #Watchdog ‘ Updating #Steamed & Public Betting Percentages from top books in #Vegas” – gave some background of Floyd’s betting process.
“Floyd Mayweather is worth over 80 Million liquid. Sportsbooks / Offshore books executives gladly float this man 2-3 million in credit.”
“They have a phone number, they call up owners of the sportsbooks they want action at. ‘Put me down for 2 million on Broncos.. It’s Floyd’”
“He has runners to make those baby bets for him. He doesn’t post all his bets especially the big ones #IRS”
Floyd Mayweather is expected to fight Amir Khan in Las Vegas in May 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here