*Floyd Mayweather has reportedly placed a $10.4 million bet on the Denver Broncos to beat the Seattle Seahawks by more than two points in the Super Bowl – this according to a tweet from the Vegas Gambling Stream.
The post claims that Mayweather had to use seven different agencies, because no one agency would take the entire amount.
Vegas Gambling Steam, which bills itself as “Industries #1 #Handicapping #Gambling #Watchdog ‘ Updating #Steamed & Public Betting Percentages from top books in #Vegas” – gave some background of Floyd’s betting process.
“Floyd Mayweather is worth over 80 Million liquid. Sportsbooks / Offshore books executives gladly float this man 2-3 million in credit.”
“They have a phone number, they call up owners of the sportsbooks they want action at. ‘Put me down for 2 million on Broncos.. It’s Floyd’”
“He has runners to make those baby bets for him. He doesn’t post all his bets especially the big ones #IRS”
Floyd Mayweather is expected to fight Amir Khan in Las Vegas in May 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here