*Floyd Mayweather has reportedly placed a $10.4 million bet on the Denver Broncos to beat the Seattle Seahawks by more than two points in the Super Bowl – this according to a tweet from the Vegas Gambling Stream.
The post claims that Mayweather had to use seven different agencies, because no one agency would take the entire amount.
Vegas Gambling Steam, which bills itself as “Industries #1 #Handicapping #Gambling #Watchdog ‘ Updating #Steamed & Public Betting Percentages from top books in #Vegas” – gave some background of Floyd’s betting process.
“Floyd Mayweather is worth over 80 Million liquid. Sportsbooks / Offshore books executives gladly float this man 2-3 million in credit.”
“They have a phone number, they call up owners of the sportsbooks they want action at. ‘Put me down for 2 million on Broncos.. It’s Floyd’”
“He has runners to make those baby bets for him. He doesn’t post all his bets especially the big ones #IRS”
Floyd Mayweather is expected to fight Amir Khan in Las Vegas in May 2014.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here