The funnyman will be front and center on GSN’s new original series “Mind of a Man.”
The half hour show will feature two female contestant, who try to figure out what men really think about dating, marriage, working and all manner of manly pursuits with the help of a celebrity panel.
The show’s questions have all been previously asked and answered by a survey of 100 men. The celebrity panel, which includes a mix of famous and funny male and female celebrities, will offer their opinions about what men are really thinking for the contestants over three rounds. The winner of the competition will go on to play for a grand prize.
In his eyes, “Mind of a Man’s” relationship centric focus is a good fit for Davis, who looks forward to being a part of the show.
“Considering the number of times women have asked me, ‘DeRay, what were you thinking?,’ I am definitely the right guy to host MIND OF A MAN, ” the comedian/actor said in a press release. “I’m very excited to be part of this show and really look forward to sharing my crazy experiences and learning as much as the contestants do.”
“DeRay Davis is a dream talent -fast on his feet, smart and simply hilarious,” added Amy Introcaso-Davis, GSN’s executive vice president of programming and development “His original and often outrageous take on relationships makes him the perfect choice to host this truth-is-stranger than-fiction, comedic exploration of what really goes on in the MIND OF A MAN.”
“Mind of a Man” airs at 10pm E/P on GSN. For a preview of the show, click on the videos below:
Bonus: Check out a hilarious segment on “Mind of a Man” featuring soap star Jesse Williams, HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here