The funnyman will be front and center on GSN’s new original series “Mind of a Man.”
The half hour show will feature two female contestant, who try to figure out what men really think about dating, marriage, working and all manner of manly pursuits with the help of a celebrity panel.
The show’s questions have all been previously asked and answered by a survey of 100 men. The celebrity panel, which includes a mix of famous and funny male and female celebrities, will offer their opinions about what men are really thinking for the contestants over three rounds. The winner of the competition will go on to play for a grand prize.
In his eyes, “Mind of a Man’s” relationship centric focus is a good fit for Davis, who looks forward to being a part of the show.
“Considering the number of times women have asked me, ‘DeRay, what were you thinking?,’ I am definitely the right guy to host MIND OF A MAN, ” the comedian/actor said in a press release. “I’m very excited to be part of this show and really look forward to sharing my crazy experiences and learning as much as the contestants do.”
“DeRay Davis is a dream talent -fast on his feet, smart and simply hilarious,” added Amy Introcaso-Davis, GSN’s executive vice president of programming and development “His original and often outrageous take on relationships makes him the perfect choice to host this truth-is-stranger than-fiction, comedic exploration of what really goes on in the MIND OF A MAN.”
“Mind of a Man” airs at 10pm E/P on GSN. For a preview of the show, click on the videos below:
Bonus: Check out a hilarious segment on “Mind of a Man” featuring soap star Jesse Williams, HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here