Jessica Simpson’s younger sister and Diana Ross’ son made the announcement via Twitter on Monday
“The love of my life said YES!!!!!!” Ross, 25, wrote, sharing a photo of the couple. Adds Simpson, 29, “My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii!!!”
The couple made their relationship public in July, and Simpson was spotted getting to know her future mother-in-law, at a concert after-party in August.
At The “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” premiere in November, Ross hinted at the pair’s future, admitting, “She’s the one.”
“I’m so in love and we’ve got amazing things going on,” he said to The Insider. “And we inspire each other.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here