Jessica Simpson’s younger sister and Diana Ross’ son made the announcement via Twitter on Monday
“The love of my life said YES!!!!!!” Ross, 25, wrote, sharing a photo of the couple. Adds Simpson, 29, “My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii!!!”
The couple made their relationship public in July, and Simpson was spotted getting to know her future mother-in-law, at a concert after-party in August.
At The “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” premiere in November, Ross hinted at the pair’s future, admitting, “She’s the one.”
“I’m so in love and we’ve got amazing things going on,” he said to The Insider. “And we inspire each other.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here