Jessica Simpson’s younger sister and Diana Ross’ son made the announcement via Twitter on Monday
“The love of my life said YES!!!!!!” Ross, 25, wrote, sharing a photo of the couple. Adds Simpson, 29, “My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii!!!”
The couple made their relationship public in July, and Simpson was spotted getting to know her future mother-in-law, at a concert after-party in August.
At The “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” premiere in November, Ross hinted at the pair’s future, admitting, “She’s the one.”
“I’m so in love and we’ve got amazing things going on,” he said to The Insider. “And we inspire each other.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here