Jessica Simpson’s younger sister and Diana Ross’ son made the announcement via Twitter on Monday
“The love of my life said YES!!!!!!” Ross, 25, wrote, sharing a photo of the couple. Adds Simpson, 29, “My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii!!!”
The couple made their relationship public in July, and Simpson was spotted getting to know her future mother-in-law, at a concert after-party in August.
At The “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” premiere in November, Ross hinted at the pair’s future, admitting, “She’s the one.”
“I’m so in love and we’ve got amazing things going on,” he said to The Insider. “And we inspire each other.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here