Jessica Simpson’s younger sister and Diana Ross’ son made the announcement via Twitter on Monday
“The love of my life said YES!!!!!!” Ross, 25, wrote, sharing a photo of the couple. Adds Simpson, 29, “My baby love and I are ENGAGED!!! Hallelujah Hawaii!!!”
The couple made their relationship public in July, and Simpson was spotted getting to know her future mother-in-law, at a concert after-party in August.
At The “Hunger Games: Catching Fire” premiere in November, Ross hinted at the pair’s future, admitting, “She’s the one.”
“I’m so in love and we’ve got amazing things going on,” he said to The Insider. “And we inspire each other.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Breaking down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here