People reports that despite the parting, the former couple’s priority remains in raising their daughter, Lauryn Anabelle.
“Diana and I have ended our relationship. However, we are committed to working together to raise our daughter in a healthy and happy environment,” Martinez told the site.
The break-up officially closes the book on the Iraq war vet’s romantic relationship with Gonzalez-Jones. The pair met when Martinez joined the cast of “All My Children” in 2008. At the time, Gonzalez-Jones was working as an assistant to the daytime soap’s executive producer. Martinez and Gonzalez-Jones initially started out as friends before entering the romantic phase four years ago.
Reflecting on the end of his split from Gonzalez-Jones, Martinez posted a message to his Facebook page Wednesday that addressed the difficulties of accepting change.
“People change [it’s] a part of life, but sometimes [it’s] easier to hold on to the memories of who they were rather [than] to realize who they have become…” he wrote.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here