People reports that despite the parting, the former couple’s priority remains in raising their daughter, Lauryn Anabelle.
“Diana and I have ended our relationship. However, we are committed to working together to raise our daughter in a healthy and happy environment,” Martinez told the site.
The break-up officially closes the book on the Iraq war vet’s romantic relationship with Gonzalez-Jones. The pair met when Martinez joined the cast of “All My Children” in 2008. At the time, Gonzalez-Jones was working as an assistant to the daytime soap’s executive producer. Martinez and Gonzalez-Jones initially started out as friends before entering the romantic phase four years ago.
Reflecting on the end of his split from Gonzalez-Jones, Martinez posted a message to his Facebook page Wednesday that addressed the difficulties of accepting change.
“People change [it’s] a part of life, but sometimes [it’s] easier to hold on to the memories of who they were rather [than] to realize who they have become…” he wrote.
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here