People reports that despite the parting, the former couple’s priority remains in raising their daughter, Lauryn Anabelle.
“Diana and I have ended our relationship. However, we are committed to working together to raise our daughter in a healthy and happy environment,” Martinez told the site.
The break-up officially closes the book on the Iraq war vet’s romantic relationship with Gonzalez-Jones. The pair met when Martinez joined the cast of “All My Children” in 2008. At the time, Gonzalez-Jones was working as an assistant to the daytime soap’s executive producer. Martinez and Gonzalez-Jones initially started out as friends before entering the romantic phase four years ago.
Reflecting on the end of his split from Gonzalez-Jones, Martinez posted a message to his Facebook page Wednesday that addressed the difficulties of accepting change.
“People change [it’s] a part of life, but sometimes [it’s] easier to hold on to the memories of who they were rather [than] to realize who they have become…” he wrote.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here