But she’s not sure if he will father her future baby.
Kenya Moore is sure about one thing, and that’s becoming a mom! The father is to be announced.
“I fear a lot of things by having a child with my African friend. He lives I don’t even know how many miles away. Do I want to have a child knowing that my life will change not only where my children would live, but where I would live,” said Kenya who is planning to undergo in vitro fertilization this year.
Moore’s “African prince” as she calls him lives so far away that she’s not sure about the changes the baby and herself would have to adjust to, but she held her guns when it came to telling her family about her decision.
“I’m definitely going to have a child,” she tells her family members.
Moore continued with, “I know that I want a child and I know that I will be willing to make sacrifices,” said Kenya who is estranged from her mother. “I’m so tired of not having my own family. Having a child of my own will in some way repair that void.”
Well if anything Moore seems happy with her new African business mogul/beau.
For the reality drama of it all, watch the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here