But she’s not sure if he will father her future baby.
Kenya Moore is sure about one thing, and that’s becoming a mom! The father is to be announced.
“I fear a lot of things by having a child with my African friend. He lives I don’t even know how many miles away. Do I want to have a child knowing that my life will change not only where my children would live, but where I would live,” said Kenya who is planning to undergo in vitro fertilization this year.
Moore’s “African prince” as she calls him lives so far away that she’s not sure about the changes the baby and herself would have to adjust to, but she held her guns when it came to telling her family about her decision.
“I’m definitely going to have a child,” she tells her family members.
Moore continued with, “I know that I want a child and I know that I will be willing to make sacrifices,” said Kenya who is estranged from her mother. “I’m so tired of not having my own family. Having a child of my own will in some way repair that void.”
Well if anything Moore seems happy with her new African business mogul/beau.
For the reality drama of it all, watch the clip:
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here