When asked about the cheating rumors between her and Phaedra’s husband, Moore responded with, “Whatever woman would believe that lie, especially a woman that’s supposed to be an attorney, has to be the dumbest attorney I’ve ever seen in my life.” Moore also admits that, after passing up seven marriage proposals in her lifetime, she’s over needing a man to have a kid. She talks with Arsenio about considering IVF and scouting out sperm banks.
Kenya Moore Throws Shade at ‘Dumb’ Phaedra & ‘Ignorant’ Porsha:
Kenya Moore Talks Sperm Banks & IVF:
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide.
Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Web site: http://www.arseniohall.com
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here