When asked about the cheating rumors between her and Phaedra’s husband, Moore responded with, “Whatever woman would believe that lie, especially a woman that’s supposed to be an attorney, has to be the dumbest attorney I’ve ever seen in my life.” Moore also admits that, after passing up seven marriage proposals in her lifetime, she’s over needing a man to have a kid. She talks with Arsenio about considering IVF and scouting out sperm banks.
Kenya Moore Throws Shade at ‘Dumb’ Phaedra & ‘Ignorant’ Porsha:
Kenya Moore Talks Sperm Banks & IVF:
The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide.
Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch
Web site: http://www.arseniohall.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here