Reportedly, things haven’t been going well for the ex-couple and they broke up around New Year’s — guessing it’s a new year and new them… separately.
Although the break up was on the low, sort of, Hilson is not wasting anytime expressing herself about the break up.
She took to Twitter to emote about what seems to be about the break up situation.
“Sometimes God answers your prayers with an unfavorable outcome. Thank him for those too! You don’t know what He’s doing!” she tweeted, adding days later, “I’m tired of talking. My gift speaks louder.”
HipHollywood is reporting Hilson did make Ibaka a priority in her life, but things must just have fallen apart for the two.
No exact word has been released as to what caused the break up. But it feels like someone’s artistic juices are flowing, which could result in a new album or singles about her break up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here