Reportedly, things haven’t been going well for the ex-couple and they broke up around New Year’s — guessing it’s a new year and new them… separately.
Although the break up was on the low, sort of, Hilson is not wasting anytime expressing herself about the break up.
She took to Twitter to emote about what seems to be about the break up situation.
“Sometimes God answers your prayers with an unfavorable outcome. Thank him for those too! You don’t know what He’s doing!” she tweeted, adding days later, “I’m tired of talking. My gift speaks louder.”
HipHollywood is reporting Hilson did make Ibaka a priority in her life, but things must just have fallen apart for the two.
No exact word has been released as to what caused the break up. But it feels like someone’s artistic juices are flowing, which could result in a new album or singles about her break up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here