Reportedly, things haven’t been going well for the ex-couple and they broke up around New Year’s — guessing it’s a new year and new them… separately.
Although the break up was on the low, sort of, Hilson is not wasting anytime expressing herself about the break up.
She took to Twitter to emote about what seems to be about the break up situation.
“Sometimes God answers your prayers with an unfavorable outcome. Thank him for those too! You don’t know what He’s doing!” she tweeted, adding days later, “I’m tired of talking. My gift speaks louder.”
HipHollywood is reporting Hilson did make Ibaka a priority in her life, but things must just have fallen apart for the two.
No exact word has been released as to what caused the break up. But it feels like someone’s artistic juices are flowing, which could result in a new album or singles about her break up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here