Reportedly, things haven’t been going well for the ex-couple and they broke up around New Year’s — guessing it’s a new year and new them… separately.
Although the break up was on the low, sort of, Hilson is not wasting anytime expressing herself about the break up.
She took to Twitter to emote about what seems to be about the break up situation.
“Sometimes God answers your prayers with an unfavorable outcome. Thank him for those too! You don’t know what He’s doing!” she tweeted, adding days later, “I’m tired of talking. My gift speaks louder.”
HipHollywood is reporting Hilson did make Ibaka a priority in her life, but things must just have fallen apart for the two.
No exact word has been released as to what caused the break up. But it feels like someone’s artistic juices are flowing, which could result in a new album or singles about her break up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here