Reportedly, things haven’t been going well for the ex-couple and they broke up around New Year’s — guessing it’s a new year and new them… separately.
Although the break up was on the low, sort of, Hilson is not wasting anytime expressing herself about the break up.
She took to Twitter to emote about what seems to be about the break up situation.
“Sometimes God answers your prayers with an unfavorable outcome. Thank him for those too! You don’t know what He’s doing!” she tweeted, adding days later, “I’m tired of talking. My gift speaks louder.”
HipHollywood is reporting Hilson did make Ibaka a priority in her life, but things must just have fallen apart for the two.
No exact word has been released as to what caused the break up. But it feels like someone’s artistic juices are flowing, which could result in a new album or singles about her break up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here