*It seems Dwyane Wade isn’t the only celeb to find himself a baby daddy outside of his relationship.
Nope, he’s got company in the form of Ludacris, who also supposedly took a break from his main squeeze, Eudoxie (that’s her with him below), and ended up like DWade.
According to TMZ, Luda hooked up with “some random chick” and got her pregnant. He’s admitting he’s the daddy and even wants to legally establish his paternity and then set a hard limit on his child support.
The said “random chick”/baby mama goes by the name Tamika Fuller. She gave birth to Cai Bella Bridges December on 9. And here’s where things get real interesting.
The rapper/actor is worried that Tamika knows she’s got a winning hand in the situation. So he’s filed legal documents — obtained by TMZ — claiming he’s only making $25,842.41 a month on average. Under Georgia law that means his monthly child support payment would be set at $1,754.66.
We’re guessing that Luda is hoping Tamika isn’t smart enough read this report and find out that according to Forbes, he is worth at least $12 milli.
Good luck Luda. With Tamika … and Eudoxie.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here