*It seems Dwyane Wade isn’t the only celeb to find himself a baby daddy outside of his relationship.
Nope, he’s got company in the form of Ludacris, who also supposedly took a break from his main squeeze, Eudoxie (that’s her with him below), and ended up like DWade.
According to TMZ, Luda hooked up with “some random chick” and got her pregnant. He’s admitting he’s the daddy and even wants to legally establish his paternity and then set a hard limit on his child support.
The said “random chick”/baby mama goes by the name Tamika Fuller. She gave birth to Cai Bella Bridges December on 9. And here’s where things get real interesting.
The rapper/actor is worried that Tamika knows she’s got a winning hand in the situation. So he’s filed legal documents — obtained by TMZ — claiming he’s only making $25,842.41 a month on average. Under Georgia law that means his monthly child support payment would be set at $1,754.66.
We’re guessing that Luda is hoping Tamika isn’t smart enough read this report and find out that according to Forbes, he is worth at least $12 milli.
Good luck Luda. With Tamika … and Eudoxie.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here