*It seems Dwyane Wade isn’t the only celeb to find himself a baby daddy outside of his relationship.
Nope, he’s got company in the form of Ludacris, who also supposedly took a break from his main squeeze, Eudoxie (that’s her with him below), and ended up like DWade.
According to TMZ, Luda hooked up with “some random chick” and got her pregnant. He’s admitting he’s the daddy and even wants to legally establish his paternity and then set a hard limit on his child support.
The said “random chick”/baby mama goes by the name Tamika Fuller. She gave birth to Cai Bella Bridges December on 9. And here’s where things get real interesting.
The rapper/actor is worried that Tamika knows she’s got a winning hand in the situation. So he’s filed legal documents — obtained by TMZ — claiming he’s only making $25,842.41 a month on average. Under Georgia law that means his monthly child support payment would be set at $1,754.66.
We’re guessing that Luda is hoping Tamika isn’t smart enough read this report and find out that according to Forbes, he is worth at least $12 milli.
Good luck Luda. With Tamika … and Eudoxie.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here