*It seems Dwyane Wade isn’t the only celeb to find himself a baby daddy outside of his relationship.
Nope, he’s got company in the form of Ludacris, who also supposedly took a break from his main squeeze, Eudoxie (that’s her with him below), and ended up like DWade.
According to TMZ, Luda hooked up with “some random chick” and got her pregnant. He’s admitting he’s the daddy and even wants to legally establish his paternity and then set a hard limit on his child support.
The said “random chick”/baby mama goes by the name Tamika Fuller. She gave birth to Cai Bella Bridges December on 9. And here’s where things get real interesting.
The rapper/actor is worried that Tamika knows she’s got a winning hand in the situation. So he’s filed legal documents — obtained by TMZ — claiming he’s only making $25,842.41 a month on average. Under Georgia law that means his monthly child support payment would be set at $1,754.66.
We’re guessing that Luda is hoping Tamika isn’t smart enough read this report and find out that according to Forbes, he is worth at least $12 milli.
Good luck Luda. With Tamika … and Eudoxie.
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here