*Miley Cyrus has taken to Twitter to proclaim that recent quotes about Beyonce attributed to an interview she did with U.K. fashion magazine Love are completely fake.
A rep for the magazine has also confirmed to MTV News that the quotes are not from the interview.
It appeared that the 21-year-old singer had some choice words for Queen Bey in the upcoming issue, which features Cyrus on the cover and hits newsstands on March 2.
“Beyoncé has been a big inspiration to me but she’s been out for such a long time,” Miley reportedly said in one of the quotes. “She’s so talented and I think she’s at the top of the game now but people are always looking for new blood and that’s what I bring to the game now, new blood. I got the total package you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I’m just the best.”
In another faked quote, Miley claims to be the “total package,” adding that Beyoncé’s role as a mother has made room for new pop stars to rise to the top.
“As Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now. I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right, you know?” she reportedly said. “I’m just the total package, you know? All things must start and end and I hope to have the same success as other icons in the game when my run is over. But for now, my run is just starting.”
While it’s unclear where the quotes originate from, the made-up bites quickly hit several gossip websites this morning. Miley ran to Twitter to squash the reports.
“That quote people MADE UP about Beyonce just made me lol! Imagine if I said I got ‘the looks and the curves I’m just better!’ Bahahahhaha,” she tweeted Thursday afternoon (January 2) as the bites quickly went viral. “How are people allowed to make up sh– & then out quotes around it saying I said that sh–! WTF!!?! Thank god I just woke up from this nightmare.”
“Don’t worry. getting 2 the bottom of this sh–. making the liar retract the statement. U can cause ALOT of drama but NOT between me & B!” she tweeted.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here