*To promote his new Netflix documentary, former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney hit up “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Friday and took part in a “slow jam the news” segment.
Mitt, Jimmy and The Roots sang about NSA wiretaps, the government’s health care website and more in anticipation of President Obama’s upcoming State of the Union address.
At one point, the music stopped and Romney said of the 2016 race: “I’ll be supporting the Republican nominee 100 percent.” Fallon replied, “Don’t you mean 47 percent?”
The documentary “Mitt,” which tracks his two bids for the White House, hit Netflix on Jan. 24.
Watch Mitt’s slow jam attempt below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here