*To promote his new Netflix documentary, former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney hit up “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Friday and took part in a “slow jam the news” segment.
Mitt, Jimmy and The Roots sang about NSA wiretaps, the government’s health care website and more in anticipation of President Obama’s upcoming State of the Union address.
At one point, the music stopped and Romney said of the 2016 race: “I’ll be supporting the Republican nominee 100 percent.” Fallon replied, “Don’t you mean 47 percent?”
The documentary “Mitt,” which tracks his two bids for the White House, hit Netflix on Jan. 24.
Watch Mitt’s slow jam attempt below.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here