*To promote his new Netflix documentary, former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney hit up “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Friday and took part in a “slow jam the news” segment.
Mitt, Jimmy and The Roots sang about NSA wiretaps, the government’s health care website and more in anticipation of President Obama’s upcoming State of the Union address.
At one point, the music stopped and Romney said of the 2016 race: “I’ll be supporting the Republican nominee 100 percent.” Fallon replied, “Don’t you mean 47 percent?”
The documentary “Mitt,” which tracks his two bids for the White House, hit Netflix on Jan. 24.
Watch Mitt’s slow jam attempt below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here