*To promote his new Netflix documentary, former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney hit up “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Friday and took part in a “slow jam the news” segment.
Mitt, Jimmy and The Roots sang about NSA wiretaps, the government’s health care website and more in anticipation of President Obama’s upcoming State of the Union address.
At one point, the music stopped and Romney said of the 2016 race: “I’ll be supporting the Republican nominee 100 percent.” Fallon replied, “Don’t you mean 47 percent?”
The documentary “Mitt,” which tracks his two bids for the White House, hit Netflix on Jan. 24.
Watch Mitt’s slow jam attempt below.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here