*To promote his new Netflix documentary, former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney hit up “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” on Friday and took part in a “slow jam the news” segment.
Mitt, Jimmy and The Roots sang about NSA wiretaps, the government’s health care website and more in anticipation of President Obama’s upcoming State of the Union address.
At one point, the music stopped and Romney said of the 2016 race: “I’ll be supporting the Republican nominee 100 percent.” Fallon replied, “Don’t you mean 47 percent?”
The documentary “Mitt,” which tracks his two bids for the White House, hit Netflix on Jan. 24.
Watch Mitt’s slow jam attempt below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here