*If you’ve seen “The Best Man Holiday“ then this should come as no surprise.
Morris Chestnut, one of the stars of the hit film, confirmed in an interview with Jenny Boom Boom that a third movie is being written.
“As of right now, Malcolm Lee, the writer/ director, is writing another [Best Man],” Chestnut revealed.
From all accounts, it looks like the new movie will pick up where “Holiday” left off as a wedding looks to be on the horizon for Terrence Howard’s Quentin, who dropped the bombshell to his boys towards the end of the movie. Although signs point towards Quinton jumping the broom, the question is who will he marry?
If you’re looking for answers from Chestnut, don’t hold your breath.
“[Malcolm] has only told me about a few of the details for the movie… but I do not know who Terrence is gonna marry,” said Chestnut, who confessed to not knowing what’s in store for Quinton. “All I know is, it’s gonna be really interesting.”
Although he had no details regarding the next chapter in the ‘Best Man’ story, Chestnut emphasized the importance of Howard providing the comic relief in the latest installment, considering the sad and emotional moments of the story.
“We definitely needed that balance, because there were a lot of very deep, emotional moments,” the entertainer said. “Terrence brought that humor where the audience needed to let go and just have a laugh.”
To see Chestnut’s interview with Jenny Boom Boom as he shares more insight into making “The Best Man Holiday,” click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here