*If you’ve seen “The Best Man Holiday“ then this should come as no surprise.
Morris Chestnut, one of the stars of the hit film, confirmed in an interview with Jenny Boom Boom that a third movie is being written.
“As of right now, Malcolm Lee, the writer/ director, is writing another [Best Man],” Chestnut revealed.
From all accounts, it looks like the new movie will pick up where “Holiday” left off as a wedding looks to be on the horizon for Terrence Howard’s Quentin, who dropped the bombshell to his boys towards the end of the movie. Although signs point towards Quinton jumping the broom, the question is who will he marry?
If you’re looking for answers from Chestnut, don’t hold your breath.
“[Malcolm] has only told me about a few of the details for the movie… but I do not know who Terrence is gonna marry,” said Chestnut, who confessed to not knowing what’s in store for Quinton. “All I know is, it’s gonna be really interesting.”
Although he had no details regarding the next chapter in the ‘Best Man’ story, Chestnut emphasized the importance of Howard providing the comic relief in the latest installment, considering the sad and emotional moments of the story.
“We definitely needed that balance, because there were a lot of very deep, emotional moments,” the entertainer said. “Terrence brought that humor where the audience needed to let go and just have a laugh.”
To see Chestnut’s interview with Jenny Boom Boom as he shares more insight into making “The Best Man Holiday,” click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here