*When it comes to teenagers and dating, don’t expect NeNe Leakes to bend an inch.
Sister2Sister details the source of the conflict came when Bailey shared news about her daughter boyfriends. It was at this point that NeNe went in by stating that she would not allow a child that age to date. Doubts were seemingly raised about Bailey’s parenting when Leakes spoke about promiscuous teenage girls twerking in the middle of the mall. From there, the emotion came out as Bailey cried and left the table that she and the other RHOA ladies were enjoying breakfast.
“Cynthia is very clear on where I stand about teenage dating,” an unapologetic Leakes wrote on her site. “I won’t be changing my opinion EVER! Not for Cynthia, not for you, not for anybody! I think it’s okay for friends to agree to disagree. It’s also okay for friends to have various opinions with respect to child rearing.”
Leakes continued to air out her views, despite a previous agreement by the women that talking about each other’s children is off limits. Her suggestion? That no one raise the topic of a person’s children if opposing views aren’t welcome.
“If you don’t wanna hear others opinions, don’t bring up the topic that you find to be sooooo touchy!” wrote Leakes, who fired back at Kandi Burruss when the former Xscape singer stated to Leakes that her comments could have been perceived as judgmental.
“Next time know the difference between an opinion and judging! I wasn’t judging because I am not perfect, but I do my very best when it comes to my boys,” Leakes stated. “When I judge you, you will know it! Now catch that shade!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here