*When it comes to teenagers and dating, don’t expect NeNe Leakes to bend an inch.
Sister2Sister details the source of the conflict came when Bailey shared news about her daughter boyfriends. It was at this point that NeNe went in by stating that she would not allow a child that age to date. Doubts were seemingly raised about Bailey’s parenting when Leakes spoke about promiscuous teenage girls twerking in the middle of the mall. From there, the emotion came out as Bailey cried and left the table that she and the other RHOA ladies were enjoying breakfast.
“Cynthia is very clear on where I stand about teenage dating,” an unapologetic Leakes wrote on her site. “I won’t be changing my opinion EVER! Not for Cynthia, not for you, not for anybody! I think it’s okay for friends to agree to disagree. It’s also okay for friends to have various opinions with respect to child rearing.”
Leakes continued to air out her views, despite a previous agreement by the women that talking about each other’s children is off limits. Her suggestion? That no one raise the topic of a person’s children if opposing views aren’t welcome.
“If you don’t wanna hear others opinions, don’t bring up the topic that you find to be sooooo touchy!” wrote Leakes, who fired back at Kandi Burruss when the former Xscape singer stated to Leakes that her comments could have been perceived as judgmental.
“Next time know the difference between an opinion and judging! I wasn’t judging because I am not perfect, but I do my very best when it comes to my boys,” Leakes stated. “When I judge you, you will know it! Now catch that shade!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here