For Tina Campbell, that means dealing with discussing her husband Teddy’s infidelity in the pages on Ebony magazine. According to a press release, Tina will struggle with her desire to forgive “the man she thought she knew” as she searches for answers. As she tries to be there for her sister, Erica begins to realize that Tina isn’t always interested in her sister’s advice.
Speaking of Erica, the other half of Mary Mary will find out how difficult it is to go solo. The challenge takes center stage when Erica worries that she’s unable to connect with the crowd without her sister as she debuts her new single in New York City. To further complicate things is a ruptured vocal chord for Erica and whether or not the stress of a solo career is too much to handle.
The ladies of Mary Mary aren’t the only ones dealing with issues on the show. The pair’s manager, Mitchell, is finding himself in professional jeopardy after losing multiple Mary Mary bookings and forfeiting Erica and Tina’s trip to Africa. On top of everything will be Erica and Tina dealing with news of their father’s terminal illness and untimely death.
“The Insider’s” Kevin Frazier recently caught up with Tina and her sister Erica Campbell as they spoke on issues ranging from infidelity to death in the family to taking a break from music. Although they’ve sold millions of records around the world and have 4 Grammys to their credit, Mary Mary almost came undone when Tina learned of her husband’s infidelity. To check out Frazier’s full interview with Mary Mary, click here.
The third season of the “Mary Mary” reality TV show will kick off at 9PM ET/PT Feb. 27 on WE tv. For a sneak peak at the new season, click on the video below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here