*Paula Abdul is hot over a recent tanning salon mishap that left her legs overcooked.
The former “American Idol” judge is suing the UVASUN tanning salon in Los Angeles over an incident that took place in 2012, according to TMZ.
In court documents, Abdul claims she suffered “severe second or third degree burn on a portion of [her] left thigh,” after getting a SlimStar infrared body wrap treatment.
She is suing the salon for unspecified damages for the burns, which she claims also affected other areas of her body.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here