*Paula Abdul is hot over a recent tanning salon mishap that left her legs overcooked.
The former “American Idol” judge is suing the UVASUN tanning salon in Los Angeles over an incident that took place in 2012, according to TMZ.
In court documents, Abdul claims she suffered “severe second or third degree burn on a portion of [her] left thigh,” after getting a SlimStar infrared body wrap treatment.
She is suing the salon for unspecified damages for the burns, which she claims also affected other areas of her body.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here