Phaedra’s husband’s alleged illegal activities caught the attention of the Secret Service’s Counterfeit and U.S. Treasury Check Squad.
Nida has been charged with identity theft. He allegedly created fake companies which then allowed him to access various databases that had information about people whose identity he stole
According to reports, in a story originally reported by blogger Sandra Rose, Nida then allegedly opened fake bank accounts in the names of the victims and then somehow got hold of stolen U.S. Treasury checks, stolen retirement checks from Delta Airline employees and checks that were supposed to go to people who had unclaimed tax money.
Hmm, sounds like he’s going to need a really good lawyer. Well, he doesn’t have to look any further than his wife Phaedra, who’s an attorney. But if he’s, er, she’s smart, that won’t happen.
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here