Phaedra’s husband’s alleged illegal activities caught the attention of the Secret Service’s Counterfeit and U.S. Treasury Check Squad.
Nida has been charged with identity theft. He allegedly created fake companies which then allowed him to access various databases that had information about people whose identity he stole
According to reports, in a story originally reported by blogger Sandra Rose, Nida then allegedly opened fake bank accounts in the names of the victims and then somehow got hold of stolen U.S. Treasury checks, stolen retirement checks from Delta Airline employees and checks that were supposed to go to people who had unclaimed tax money.
Hmm, sounds like he’s going to need a really good lawyer. Well, he doesn’t have to look any further than his wife Phaedra, who’s an attorney. But if he’s, er, she’s smart, that won’t happen.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here