Phaedra’s husband’s alleged illegal activities caught the attention of the Secret Service’s Counterfeit and U.S. Treasury Check Squad.
Nida has been charged with identity theft. He allegedly created fake companies which then allowed him to access various databases that had information about people whose identity he stole
According to reports, in a story originally reported by blogger Sandra Rose, Nida then allegedly opened fake bank accounts in the names of the victims and then somehow got hold of stolen U.S. Treasury checks, stolen retirement checks from Delta Airline employees and checks that were supposed to go to people who had unclaimed tax money.
Hmm, sounds like he’s going to need a really good lawyer. Well, he doesn’t have to look any further than his wife Phaedra, who’s an attorney. But if he’s, er, she’s smart, that won’t happen.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here