Yep, in the celebrity baby makin’ department, Ludacris and 2014 has picked up where Dwyane Wade and 2013 left off.
Speaking of Luda, as we reported earlier, the “I Got Hoes in Area Codes” rapper has reported confessed to fathering the child of a woman named Tammy Fuller who he’s known since their teenage days.
Hip hop website Baller Alert got their TMZ on and dug up photos of Ms. Fuller who gave birth to what would now be the rapper/actor’s latest child, Cai Bridges on December 9. She and Ludacris have known each other back since when they attended Benjamin E. Banneker High School in College Park, Ga.
As we reported earlier as well, Ludacris wants to pay child support, but wants to stop Tamika from getting too much of his loot, so he’s in court hoping to obtain a DNA test and lock in child support at a little over $1,000 month.
For MORE pics, click over to Baller Alert.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here