*Not only will Oxygen return to the pulpit for a second season of its breakout reality series “Preachers of L.A.,” but the network is currently casting new editions of the show set in New York, Atlanta, Dallas and Detroit.
The original LA series will premiere this fall with Bishop Noel Jones, Minister Deitrick Haddon, Bishop Clarence McClendon, Pastor Jay Haizlip, Pastor Wayne Chaney and Bishop Ron Gibson.
“Preachers of L.A.” gives viewers a candid look at the lives of mega-pastors in Southern California.
“‘Preachers of L.A.’ touched the heart strings of our Oxygen viewers. They were captivated by the triumphs and tribulations of these men of God and the amazing women and families that stood alongside them.” said Rod Aissa, Senior Vice President, Original Programming and Development for Oxygen Media. “We look forward to bringing more of these compelling stories to life both in LA and around the country.”
“Preachers of L.A.” hit rating milestones by becoming the most watched freshman series in network history among ages 25-54 and averaging over one million total viewers. Delivering digital success as well, the series averaged more full episode streams per week in season than any other Oxygen original series and was the #10 most social cable reality program in October and November. On VOD, “Preachers of L.A.” earned over two million transactions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here