If you take that same group of couples and asked them whether or not infidelity is a deal breaker in their relationship, you may receive a variety of responses.
Under perfect circumstances, most couples would like to avoid infidelity at any cost; but we all know life isn’t perfect. One thing we must understand is, cheating means different things to different couples.
In some relationships, cheating is defined as intimacy that involves penetration, which means oral sεx, kissing, and/or going to dinner with someone else are not considered cheating. In other relationships, the aforementioned permissible actions are forbidden. While there are many reasons that people should leave a significant other for cheating, there are also reasons why couples shouldn’t leave.
- You’re dismantling the family structure: Thousands of families have been ripped apart because one parent’s feelings were hurt after they were cheated on by the other parent. Having children isn’t a death sentence and they don’t live with you forever, so what does it hurt to keep the relationship together for the kids? You do understand that your kid(s) didn’t ask to be born, right? Most adults pretend to have their children’s best interest at heart, but when their children’s other parent upsets them, time and time again the disgruntled parent’s ego overhauls their selfless thinking and turns them into extremely selfish beings. Your children don’t have to know what mommy and daddy are doing behind closed doors, so if mommy and daddy decide to have sεx with other people while living under the same roof, whose business is it?
Get the other 2 reasons at iDateDaily.
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here