*Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have repeatedly expressed that divorce is not an option for them, despite ongoing rumors of their demise and swinger lifestyle.
“I have been affected by gossip and I know people who have been, too. I’ve seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel,” Jada told Redbook.
The lovely couple has invested 15 years into their marriage, and have raised two children together as well (oops, we keep forgetting about Tre. Him too).
Although Will and Jada have eluded the Hollywood curse (at least for now) that cripples most high-profile relationships, there is still one deal breaker that’s non-negotiable, she says.
“What is the thing that Will could do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can’t think of one,” Jada said before admitting, “except if he did something bad to the kids—now we’ve got a problem.”
Though rumors of their open marriage persist, Jada said she opts to focus on what’s really important.
“At the end of the day, all that matters is: Do you love what you see when you look in the mirror? That is it, baby.”
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here