*Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have repeatedly expressed that divorce is not an option for them, despite ongoing rumors of their demise and swinger lifestyle.
“I have been affected by gossip and I know people who have been, too. I’ve seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel,” Jada told Redbook.
The lovely couple has invested 15 years into their marriage, and have raised two children together as well (oops, we keep forgetting about Tre. Him too).
Although Will and Jada have eluded the Hollywood curse (at least for now) that cripples most high-profile relationships, there is still one deal breaker that’s non-negotiable, she says.
“What is the thing that Will could do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can’t think of one,” Jada said before admitting, “except if he did something bad to the kids—now we’ve got a problem.”
Though rumors of their open marriage persist, Jada said she opts to focus on what’s really important.
“At the end of the day, all that matters is: Do you love what you see when you look in the mirror? That is it, baby.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here