*Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have repeatedly expressed that divorce is not an option for them, despite ongoing rumors of their demise and swinger lifestyle.
“I have been affected by gossip and I know people who have been, too. I’ve seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel,” Jada told Redbook.
The lovely couple has invested 15 years into their marriage, and have raised two children together as well (oops, we keep forgetting about Tre. Him too).
Although Will and Jada have eluded the Hollywood curse (at least for now) that cripples most high-profile relationships, there is still one deal breaker that’s non-negotiable, she says.
“What is the thing that Will could do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can’t think of one,” Jada said before admitting, “except if he did something bad to the kids—now we’ve got a problem.”
Though rumors of their open marriage persist, Jada said she opts to focus on what’s really important.
“At the end of the day, all that matters is: Do you love what you see when you look in the mirror? That is it, baby.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here