*Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have repeatedly expressed that divorce is not an option for them, despite ongoing rumors of their demise and swinger lifestyle.
“I have been affected by gossip and I know people who have been, too. I’ve seen marriages destroyed by gossip. It is cruel,” Jada told Redbook.
The lovely couple has invested 15 years into their marriage, and have raised two children together as well (oops, we keep forgetting about Tre. Him too).
Although Will and Jada have eluded the Hollywood curse (at least for now) that cripples most high-profile relationships, there is still one deal breaker that’s non-negotiable, she says.
“What is the thing that Will could do to make me not love him? That would make me abandon him? I can’t think of one,” Jada said before admitting, “except if he did something bad to the kids—now we’ve got a problem.”
Though rumors of their open marriage persist, Jada said she opts to focus on what’s really important.
“At the end of the day, all that matters is: Do you love what you see when you look in the mirror? That is it, baby.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here