*(Via iDateDaily) – Earlier this week, I wrote an article informing ladies of the quickest way they can lose their man to another woman. It would be remiss of me to not inform men of the quickest way to lose their woman to another man.
While we may share a lot of similarities, no one can refute the fact that men and women are different. Men, who are filled with a lot of testosterone, primarily operate off of logic. Women, who are filled with a lot estrogen, primarily operate off of emotion.
Once you understand and acknowledge these bare essentials of human physiology, you’ve already won half of the battle in understanding relationships and dating.
Since it does not come natural, it is imperative that men learn how to think emotionally. And by “thinking emotionally,” I mean thinking selflessly. Before you do or say something to your significant other, do you ever stop and ask yourself “How will this make her feel?”
The great Maya Angelou once said “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel,” while this profound message can be applied in all areas of life, it is especially true when you’re interacting with a woman.
Men, the quickest way to lose your woman to another man is …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here