*(Via iDateDaily) – Earlier this week, I wrote an article informing ladies of the quickest way they can lose their man to another woman. It would be remiss of me to not inform men of the quickest way to lose their woman to another man.
While we may share a lot of similarities, no one can refute the fact that men and women are different. Men, who are filled with a lot of testosterone, primarily operate off of logic. Women, who are filled with a lot estrogen, primarily operate off of emotion.
Once you understand and acknowledge these bare essentials of human physiology, you’ve already won half of the battle in understanding relationships and dating.
Since it does not come natural, it is imperative that men learn how to think emotionally. And by “thinking emotionally,” I mean thinking selflessly. Before you do or say something to your significant other, do you ever stop and ask yourself “How will this make her feel?”
The great Maya Angelou once said “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel,” while this profound message can be applied in all areas of life, it is especially true when you’re interacting with a woman.
Men, the quickest way to lose your woman to another man is …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here