*(Via iDateDaily) – Earlier this week, I wrote an article informing ladies of the quickest way they can lose their man to another woman. It would be remiss of me to not inform men of the quickest way to lose their woman to another man.
While we may share a lot of similarities, no one can refute the fact that men and women are different. Men, who are filled with a lot of testosterone, primarily operate off of logic. Women, who are filled with a lot estrogen, primarily operate off of emotion.
Once you understand and acknowledge these bare essentials of human physiology, you’ve already won half of the battle in understanding relationships and dating.
Since it does not come natural, it is imperative that men learn how to think emotionally. And by “thinking emotionally,” I mean thinking selflessly. Before you do or say something to your significant other, do you ever stop and ask yourself “How will this make her feel?”
The great Maya Angelou once said “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel,” while this profound message can be applied in all areas of life, it is especially true when you’re interacting with a woman.
Men, the quickest way to lose your woman to another man is …
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here