When you marry, there are fees for the wedding, the invitations, the venue, the planner, etc. While there are many ways that you can skirt around the unfortunate path of spending thousands or millions of dollars on a wedding, there are people who are literally banking on your emotional vulnerability for financial gain.
For example, you don’t need the $2,500 horse and carriage but your wedding planner says it’ll make your exit that much more memorable.
You don’t need the $10,000 wedding cake with real 14-karat gold shavings, but the baker insists that it’ll be the prettiest wedding cake your guests will ever see.
Before you know it, you’ve spent $100,000 that you didn’t have and are going into a marriage with financial strain. But there’s more…
Since you’ve come into the marriage with financial strain, your partner has to work extra hours to replenish your bank account post-wedding.
The extra hours are causing stress, tension, and overall unhappiness in the relationship.
After three years of sulking in misery, you and your partner are heading to divorce court. Alas! Now you’re forced to hire an attorney and pay court fees for the divorce.
Oh yeah, if you have children, be prepared to spend a lot of time and money in court. And if you’re wealthy and have children, be prepared to spend even more time and money in court. It’s all apart of a $50 billion industry built solely off of the promise of your failed marriage.
Lord have mercy! Interesting points.
Get the REST of this article at iDateDaily.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here