“Either He Leaves Or I Leave”
Of course that’s not what viewers saw on their TV screens while watching her receive the Favorite Humanitarian Award on Wednesday night.
But folks in the Nokia Theater where the award show was held say Hudson pitched a bitch because an ex-friend and now enemy, singer Lord KraVen, was seated on the front row and she had security throw him out.
“Jennifer loudly threatened ‘Either he leaves or I leave,’ and was waving her finger in the face of a security guard,” a source says.
The story goes that KraVen was escorted out, but “the situation continued to escalate outside the main auditorium and required the assistance of LAPD.”
However, according to the source, an LAPD officer determined that the Nokia Theatre security had acted in haste and offered to escort the peculiar looking singer back inside.
The source said the bad feelings between the two stems from an appearance Lord KraVen made on HLN’s Showbiz Tonight in April 2012 during the trial for the murder of her family members. (Watch the HLN interview with Lord KraVen below.)
“Before then Jennifer and Lord Kraven were close, but ever since then she has declared war against him.”
Umm, err, if you like us don’t have a clue as to who this Lord KraVen person is, here’s a link to his Facebook page and below, a YouTube video of him performing a song called “Breathe”:
Lord KrayVen’s HLN interview:
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here