“Either He Leaves Or I Leave”
Of course that’s not what viewers saw on their TV screens while watching her receive the Favorite Humanitarian Award on Wednesday night.
But folks in the Nokia Theater where the award show was held say Hudson pitched a bitch because an ex-friend and now enemy, singer Lord KraVen, was seated on the front row and she had security throw him out.
“Jennifer loudly threatened ‘Either he leaves or I leave,’ and was waving her finger in the face of a security guard,” a source says.
The story goes that KraVen was escorted out, but “the situation continued to escalate outside the main auditorium and required the assistance of LAPD.”
However, according to the source, an LAPD officer determined that the Nokia Theatre security had acted in haste and offered to escort the peculiar looking singer back inside.
The source said the bad feelings between the two stems from an appearance Lord KraVen made on HLN’s Showbiz Tonight in April 2012 during the trial for the murder of her family members. (Watch the HLN interview with Lord KraVen below.)
“Before then Jennifer and Lord Kraven were close, but ever since then she has declared war against him.”
Umm, err, if you like us don’t have a clue as to who this Lord KraVen person is, here’s a link to his Facebook page and below, a YouTube video of him performing a song called “Breathe”:
Lord KrayVen’s HLN interview:
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here