*After winning one copyright-related lawsuit, rapper Rick Ross has just filed one of his own.
Rozay is going after the duo LMFAO over their monster 2010 hit “Party Rock Anthem,” which uses the hook “everyday I’m shufflin'” – a play on Rick Ross’ 2006 single ‘Hustlin” and it’s central line “everyday I’m hustlin'”.
Raising a court case against the pop crew, a legal suit filed by Rick Ross reads: “‘Everyday I’m shufflin’…’ in ‘Party Rock Anthem’ is performed in a manner to sound like ‘Everyday I’m hustlin’…’ in ‘Hustlin”, is a prominent hook of ‘Party Rock Anthem’ and is an obvious attempt to capitalize on the fame and success of “Hustlin'”.
Last year the rapper won a court case against drug lord “Freeway” Ricky Ross, arguing the First Amendment for his use of the name, Rick Ross.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here