A reality show!
The ladies of Bravo’s “Blood, Sweat & Heels” dish about blogging and boozing on Bethenny.
We have a sneak peak of tomorrows show. Watch:
Bethenny: Mica, did someone called you a drunk?
Mica: Of course there’s gonna be controversy about drinking but I am not a drunk. You’ll see through the show that I go through a lot of serious family issues, stressful issues. So in regards to that and that evening…yeah, yeah.
Daisy: Anyone who lives in New York city, that is in fashion or media, social drinking is something that happens every day. What I found interesting, was when Mica was getting those accusations that she was a drunk, we all had glasses in our hand. Mica: I have a playful personality with or without alcohol. That is me. Now granted throughout the season you will see that I went through some very serious and tough family and personal issues…so did I have one glass too many, here and there, that I got a little too saucy? Yes, I’m human. I’m not perfect. Yes, you will see that.
Daisy: We like wine, that’s the bottom line, we like wine! Click below to watch.
Bethenny: Demetria you have a blog and write about your experiences, and you’ve written about this experience. And some of you got a little pissed off…which is interesting cause you’ve chosen to go on reality TV. So, Demetria writes about you and you’re bothered…Who particularly is aggravated by this? Geneva: I had some issues with it and it wasn’t what she wrote, it was how it was written. I felt like some of the content was not really contextualized, it didn’t tell the whole story. I know, I was vocal about my past relationship…I was cheated on. It was a very, very traumatic breakup. And then we spoke about the issue of snooping – like whether or not, you should snoop on your man. And I said, ‘I did and thank God I did.’ So when Demetria wrote about it, I felt like it didn’t have all the context or the full story.
Demetria: I didn’t write the blog with a malicious intent. I didn’t name any names, I didn’t maliciously attack anyone. It was about quotes.
Click below to watch.
Geneva: But we’re past it.
What do you think of Mica and Demetria’s behavior? And where was Melyssa Ford?
Visit bethenny.com to find out when and where it airs in your city.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here