A reality show!
The ladies of Bravo’s “Blood, Sweat & Heels” dish about blogging and boozing on Bethenny.
We have a sneak peak of tomorrows show. Watch:
Bethenny: Mica, did someone called you a drunk?
Mica: Of course there’s gonna be controversy about drinking but I am not a drunk. You’ll see through the show that I go through a lot of serious family issues, stressful issues. So in regards to that and that evening…yeah, yeah.
Daisy: Anyone who lives in New York city, that is in fashion or media, social drinking is something that happens every day. What I found interesting, was when Mica was getting those accusations that she was a drunk, we all had glasses in our hand. Mica: I have a playful personality with or without alcohol. That is me. Now granted throughout the season you will see that I went through some very serious and tough family and personal issues…so did I have one glass too many, here and there, that I got a little too saucy? Yes, I’m human. I’m not perfect. Yes, you will see that.
Daisy: We like wine, that’s the bottom line, we like wine! Click below to watch.
Bethenny: Demetria you have a blog and write about your experiences, and you’ve written about this experience. And some of you got a little pissed off…which is interesting cause you’ve chosen to go on reality TV. So, Demetria writes about you and you’re bothered…Who particularly is aggravated by this? Geneva: I had some issues with it and it wasn’t what she wrote, it was how it was written. I felt like some of the content was not really contextualized, it didn’t tell the whole story. I know, I was vocal about my past relationship…I was cheated on. It was a very, very traumatic breakup. And then we spoke about the issue of snooping – like whether or not, you should snoop on your man. And I said, ‘I did and thank God I did.’ So when Demetria wrote about it, I felt like it didn’t have all the context or the full story.
Demetria: I didn’t write the blog with a malicious intent. I didn’t name any names, I didn’t maliciously attack anyone. It was about quotes.
Click below to watch.
Geneva: But we’re past it.
What do you think of Mica and Demetria’s behavior? And where was Melyssa Ford?
Visit bethenny.com to find out when and where it airs in your city.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here