*Whoa! Here’s some news out of left field.
After three seasons, Tia and Tamera are quitting their family oriented reality show.
The talented twins launched “Tia and Tamera” in 2011, giving fans a window in their everyday lives to show how they juggled motherhood and marriage with their careers.
But it seems the Mowry sisters are ready to give up the reality TV life and move on. Tuesday, Tamera Mowry-Housley, via Twitter said the show was no more:
“Wanted to say Thank You for all the love and support. But most of all welcoming me, my husband, n (and) my son into your homes for 3 seasons … Tia and Tamera will not have a season 4. Thank you for always supporting us throughout the years. Tia n (and) I decided it was time 2 live r (our) family lives behind the cameras…”
But hey Mowry fans, the twins will still be around. Tia Mowry-Hardrict has a TV comedy, “Instant Mom” and Tamera Mowry-Housley is coming back as a member on “The Real,” the talk show which had a Summer trial run on Fox and has been pick up and will re-emerge later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here