*Whoa! Here’s some news out of left field.
After three seasons, Tia and Tamera are quitting their family oriented reality show.
The talented twins launched “Tia and Tamera” in 2011, giving fans a window in their everyday lives to show how they juggled motherhood and marriage with their careers.
But it seems the Mowry sisters are ready to give up the reality TV life and move on. Tuesday, Tamera Mowry-Housley, via Twitter said the show was no more:
“Wanted to say Thank You for all the love and support. But most of all welcoming me, my husband, n (and) my son into your homes for 3 seasons … Tia and Tamera will not have a season 4. Thank you for always supporting us throughout the years. Tia n (and) I decided it was time 2 live r (our) family lives behind the cameras…”
But hey Mowry fans, the twins will still be around. Tia Mowry-Hardrict has a TV comedy, “Instant Mom” and Tamera Mowry-Housley is coming back as a member on “The Real,” the talk show which had a Summer trial run on Fox and has been pick up and will re-emerge later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here