*Whoa! Here’s some news out of left field.
After three seasons, Tia and Tamera are quitting their family oriented reality show.
The talented twins launched “Tia and Tamera” in 2011, giving fans a window in their everyday lives to show how they juggled motherhood and marriage with their careers.
But it seems the Mowry sisters are ready to give up the reality TV life and move on. Tuesday, Tamera Mowry-Housley, via Twitter said the show was no more:
“Wanted to say Thank You for all the love and support. But most of all welcoming me, my husband, n (and) my son into your homes for 3 seasons … Tia and Tamera will not have a season 4. Thank you for always supporting us throughout the years. Tia n (and) I decided it was time 2 live r (our) family lives behind the cameras…”
But hey Mowry fans, the twins will still be around. Tia Mowry-Hardrict has a TV comedy, “Instant Mom” and Tamera Mowry-Housley is coming back as a member on “The Real,” the talk show which had a Summer trial run on Fox and has been pick up and will re-emerge later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here