*Whoa! Here’s some news out of left field.
After three seasons, Tia and Tamera are quitting their family oriented reality show.
The talented twins launched “Tia and Tamera” in 2011, giving fans a window in their everyday lives to show how they juggled motherhood and marriage with their careers.
But it seems the Mowry sisters are ready to give up the reality TV life and move on. Tuesday, Tamera Mowry-Housley, via Twitter said the show was no more:
“Wanted to say Thank You for all the love and support. But most of all welcoming me, my husband, n (and) my son into your homes for 3 seasons … Tia and Tamera will not have a season 4. Thank you for always supporting us throughout the years. Tia n (and) I decided it was time 2 live r (our) family lives behind the cameras…”
But hey Mowry fans, the twins will still be around. Tia Mowry-Hardrict has a TV comedy, “Instant Mom” and Tamera Mowry-Housley is coming back as a member on “The Real,” the talk show which had a Summer trial run on Fox and has been pick up and will re-emerge later this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here