If that’s true, and they say it was all caught on tape, we can’t say he did the right thing legally, but we most definitely understand.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
Kanye and Kim were in Beverly Hills when they were swarmed by photogs. We’re told the 18-year-old came to Kim’s rescue and held the door of a medical building open so she could get in. As Kim walked, the guy allegedly said, “F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs”” — referring to the paparazzi. Kim then told him it was not appropriate to use the N-word. We’re told he then screamed at her, “F**k you bitch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut.”
Apparently that got Kim hot as fish grease … she watched the guy walk into an office. A short time later Kanye arrived and went into the office.
Sources say Kanye and Kim rushed into the waiting room of chiropractor Richard Hill and found the 18-year-old sitting there. Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, “We have it all on tape.”
Sources say the massage therapist in the office separated the 2 men. Beverly Hills cops were called and the 18-year-old said he wanted to press charges.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here