If that’s true, and they say it was all caught on tape, we can’t say he did the right thing legally, but we most definitely understand.
Here’s what TMZ is reporting:
Kanye and Kim were in Beverly Hills when they were swarmed by photogs. We’re told the 18-year-old came to Kim’s rescue and held the door of a medical building open so she could get in. As Kim walked, the guy allegedly said, “F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs”” — referring to the paparazzi. Kim then told him it was not appropriate to use the N-word. We’re told he then screamed at her, “F**k you bitch. Just trying to help you. Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut.”
Apparently that got Kim hot as fish grease … she watched the guy walk into an office. A short time later Kanye arrived and went into the office.
Sources say Kanye and Kim rushed into the waiting room of chiropractor Richard Hill and found the 18-year-old sitting there. Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, “We have it all on tape.”
Sources say the massage therapist in the office separated the 2 men. Beverly Hills cops were called and the 18-year-old said he wanted to press charges.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here