Media sources report the channel will launch an offshoot titled “Unsung Hollywood.”
The series will veer away from TV One’s proven music biography formula as it primarily focuses on the stars of film and television.
Celebrities such as Pam Grier, Robin Harris, Kadeem Hardison, Dick Gregory and Flip Wilson are already lined up as subjects for individual episodes. Like “Unsung,” “Unsung Hollywood” will feature talking head interviews and archival clips.
“Unsung Hollywood” will premiere on Feb. 26. “Unsung” will return for a new season Jan. 29.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here