Media sources report the channel will launch an offshoot titled “Unsung Hollywood.”
The series will veer away from TV One’s proven music biography formula as it primarily focuses on the stars of film and television.
Celebrities such as Pam Grier, Robin Harris, Kadeem Hardison, Dick Gregory and Flip Wilson are already lined up as subjects for individual episodes. Like “Unsung,” “Unsung Hollywood” will feature talking head interviews and archival clips.
“Unsung Hollywood” will premiere on Feb. 26. “Unsung” will return for a new season Jan. 29.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here