Media sources report the channel will launch an offshoot titled “Unsung Hollywood.”
The series will veer away from TV One’s proven music biography formula as it primarily focuses on the stars of film and television.
Celebrities such as Pam Grier, Robin Harris, Kadeem Hardison, Dick Gregory and Flip Wilson are already lined up as subjects for individual episodes. Like “Unsung,” “Unsung Hollywood” will feature talking head interviews and archival clips.
“Unsung Hollywood” will premiere on Feb. 26. “Unsung” will return for a new season Jan. 29.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here