Media sources report the channel will launch an offshoot titled “Unsung Hollywood.”
The series will veer away from TV One’s proven music biography formula as it primarily focuses on the stars of film and television.
Celebrities such as Pam Grier, Robin Harris, Kadeem Hardison, Dick Gregory and Flip Wilson are already lined up as subjects for individual episodes. Like “Unsung,” “Unsung Hollywood” will feature talking head interviews and archival clips.
“Unsung Hollywood” will premiere on Feb. 26. “Unsung” will return for a new season Jan. 29.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here