Media sources report the channel will launch an offshoot titled “Unsung Hollywood.”
The series will veer away from TV One’s proven music biography formula as it primarily focuses on the stars of film and television.
Celebrities such as Pam Grier, Robin Harris, Kadeem Hardison, Dick Gregory and Flip Wilson are already lined up as subjects for individual episodes. Like “Unsung,” “Unsung Hollywood” will feature talking head interviews and archival clips.
“Unsung Hollywood” will premiere on Feb. 26. “Unsung” will return for a new season Jan. 29.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here