*It’s about time someone recognizes the beautiful women overflowing in Africa.
Tyra Banks is pioneering her reality show in the Motherland with “Africa’s Next Top Model.”
The expansion is the fourth branch of her highly successful franchise. And so far, Tyra’s tapped Nigerian model Oluchi Onweagba Orlandi to serve as the host and co-producer.
“The African version of the franchise is long overdue and I expect the show to be a smashing success across the continent,” Oluchi said in a release.
Tyra also expressed her excitement for the new show via Twitter:
Twelve lucky beauties will be selected from eight countries throughout Africa, and like the American version, the ladies will compete in a number of photo shoots and challenges over the course of 10 episodes to see who makes it to the top.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here