*If you’ve paid only fleeting attention to Tyrese, you know that he doesn’t hold back. He speaks his mind.
And when it comes to social media, he really comes with it. So much so that it’s gotten him in trouble on several occasions. One of them was when he got serious backlash after his comments on fat people.
Remember this oldie but goodie he told allhiphop.com:
“If you are fat and nasty and you don’t like the way you look, do something about it. It’s simple.
“When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don’t look at what you did to yourself. That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that sh*t. You worked your a** off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell.
“If you got a problem with the way you look, then you need to do something about it. Excuses sound best to the people that’s making them up.”
Well that was back in the Spring of last year. Now he’s making news again with a rant about women taking certain kinds of photos. The 34-year-old actor/singer says females are straight up desperate for attention by posting pics of only their “a**” and “t*ts.” He believes women are selling themselves short and in turn he isn’t looking for anything from them except for the aforementioned “a**.”
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here