*If you’ve paid only fleeting attention to Tyrese, you know that he doesn’t hold back. He speaks his mind.
And when it comes to social media, he really comes with it. So much so that it’s gotten him in trouble on several occasions. One of them was when he got serious backlash after his comments on fat people.
Remember this oldie but goodie he told allhiphop.com:
“If you are fat and nasty and you don’t like the way you look, do something about it. It’s simple.
“When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don’t look at what you did to yourself. That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that sh*t. You worked your a** off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell.
“If you got a problem with the way you look, then you need to do something about it. Excuses sound best to the people that’s making them up.”
Well that was back in the Spring of last year. Now he’s making news again with a rant about women taking certain kinds of photos. The 34-year-old actor/singer says females are straight up desperate for attention by posting pics of only their “a**” and “t*ts.” He believes women are selling themselves short and in turn he isn’t looking for anything from them except for the aforementioned “a**.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here