*If you’ve paid only fleeting attention to Tyrese, you know that he doesn’t hold back. He speaks his mind.
And when it comes to social media, he really comes with it. So much so that it’s gotten him in trouble on several occasions. One of them was when he got serious backlash after his comments on fat people.
Remember this oldie but goodie he told allhiphop.com:
“If you are fat and nasty and you don’t like the way you look, do something about it. It’s simple.
“When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don’t look at what you did to yourself. That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that sh*t. You worked your a** off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell.
“If you got a problem with the way you look, then you need to do something about it. Excuses sound best to the people that’s making them up.”
Well that was back in the Spring of last year. Now he’s making news again with a rant about women taking certain kinds of photos. The 34-year-old actor/singer says females are straight up desperate for attention by posting pics of only their “a**” and “t*ts.” He believes women are selling themselves short and in turn he isn’t looking for anything from them except for the aforementioned “a**.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here