*If you’ve paid only fleeting attention to Tyrese, you know that he doesn’t hold back. He speaks his mind.
And when it comes to social media, he really comes with it. So much so that it’s gotten him in trouble on several occasions. One of them was when he got serious backlash after his comments on fat people.
Remember this oldie but goodie he told allhiphop.com:
“If you are fat and nasty and you don’t like the way you look, do something about it. It’s simple.
“When you take a shower and you put your fat, nasty body in the shower and by the time you get out, the mirrors are all steamed up so you don’t look at what you did to yourself. That may sound offensive or insensitive but ultimately, you are big as hell because you have earned that sh*t. You worked your a** off to eat everything in sight to get big as hell.
“If you got a problem with the way you look, then you need to do something about it. Excuses sound best to the people that’s making them up.”
Well that was back in the Spring of last year. Now he’s making news again with a rant about women taking certain kinds of photos. The 34-year-old actor/singer says females are straight up desperate for attention by posting pics of only their “a**” and “t*ts.” He believes women are selling themselves short and in turn he isn’t looking for anything from them except for the aforementioned “a**.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here