It’s now being reported that the teen singer – who has been released on ($2500) bond – had next to NO alcohol in his system in spite of cops at the scene who said he reeked of alcohol.
It’s been confirmed Bieber’s actual blood alcohol level was .014, basically nothing. Legal intoxication is .08. Law enforcement sources told TMZ Thursday Bieber had a .04 … but now we know that’s not true.
Here’s what else TMZ is reporting:
Someone Justin’s size would probably have higher than a .014 with a single beer. So the question … how could cops say they were overpowered by the smell of alcohol?
According to the police report … the arresting officer was leaning into the car, talking to Justin just after the stop and the cop says, “I immediately smelled an odor of alcohol eminating [sic] from the driver’s breath.”
The police report goes on … Justin was then arrested and taken to a holding facility, where another officer said he smelled “… the odor of an alc bev on his breath.”
Justin insisted at the scene he was NOT drunk. Cops say he failed his field sobriety test.
Sources connected to the case tell us … this could well come down to a credibility case, with Justin’s people accusing cops of lying. Fact is … the Miami Beach PD has had credibility issues in the past. One law enforcement source confided in us … “That police force has had a zillion problems.”
Dang, if the Miami Beach cops are brazen and stupid enough tofile a false report on a white superstar like Justin Bieber, imagine what a brother will get. Just ask Jermaine Dupri.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Martin Shkreli Offers $10M for Kanye's New 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here