The talk show host’s emotional breakdown came after she talked about Madonna’s controversial comments to a picture of her son Rocco.
As we reported, the pop icon found herself in hot water after posting “Mama said knock you out! #disn*gga,” with a photo of Rocco boxing.
It was then that Williams thought about her own 13-year-old son, Kevin Hunter Jr., which resulted in a flood of tears.
“Rocco’s 13-years-old and Rocco is a real fan of his mother,” a tearful Williams stated. “What I discovered this weekend is that my son doesn’t like me anymore. You know how it is, I know what it is… Kevin, I discovered this a while ago, but the ball just got smacked home this weekend.”
“You know, he’s all into his father, you know how 13-year-old are, I was the same way when I was 13, but it is breaking my heart,” she continued. “He’s the one who’s 13 and I get it… But it is breaking my heart. And he doesn’t care about Wendy on TV, he doesn’t care about any of that. Anyways, she’s lucky that he likes her.”
As she spoke, Williams also opened up about how alone she’s become in light of how close her son and husband, Kevin Hunter, currently are.
“At this time, I can’t understand men who disappear from their kids lives,” the talk show host said. “Thank God he has his buddy, and father. He’s a father, he’s a buddy, they talk sneakers, they go for hair cuts, they speed off in the cars and I’m just left there like, ‘Why you so pissed?’ I’m not pissed, I’m a mom!”
To see Williams’ emotional breakdown, click on the video below:
EUR BONUS: For a very interesting and unsympathetic reaction to Wendy basically putting her son on blast, check out this article from a writer (or column) called Dad All Day:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here