The talk show host’s emotional breakdown came after she talked about Madonna’s controversial comments to a picture of her son Rocco.
As we reported, the pop icon found herself in hot water after posting “Mama said knock you out! #disn*gga,” with a photo of Rocco boxing.
It was then that Williams thought about her own 13-year-old son, Kevin Hunter Jr., which resulted in a flood of tears.
“Rocco’s 13-years-old and Rocco is a real fan of his mother,” a tearful Williams stated. “What I discovered this weekend is that my son doesn’t like me anymore. You know how it is, I know what it is… Kevin, I discovered this a while ago, but the ball just got smacked home this weekend.”
“You know, he’s all into his father, you know how 13-year-old are, I was the same way when I was 13, but it is breaking my heart,” she continued. “He’s the one who’s 13 and I get it… But it is breaking my heart. And he doesn’t care about Wendy on TV, he doesn’t care about any of that. Anyways, she’s lucky that he likes her.”
As she spoke, Williams also opened up about how alone she’s become in light of how close her son and husband, Kevin Hunter, currently are.
“At this time, I can’t understand men who disappear from their kids lives,” the talk show host said. “Thank God he has his buddy, and father. He’s a father, he’s a buddy, they talk sneakers, they go for hair cuts, they speed off in the cars and I’m just left there like, ‘Why you so pissed?’ I’m not pissed, I’m a mom!”
To see Williams’ emotional breakdown, click on the video below:
EUR BONUS: For a very interesting and unsympathetic reaction to Wendy basically putting her son on blast, check out this article from a writer (or column) called Dad All Day:
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- ‘Compton’ Three-Peats at No. 1; ‘War Room’ Captures Faith-Based Crowd With $11 Mil Debut
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here