*As part of it’s “Forget You” week leading up to Valentine’s Day, Investigation Discovery (ID) will smack Cupid around with the open hand of Wendy Williams.
“50 Ways to Leave Your Lover,” premiering Friday, Feb. 14 at 10/9c, celebrates off-the-chart breakup stories, with real exes sharing their experiences and Wendy on hand to deliver her “Ask Wendy” style advice and wisdom.
The series was announced this morning at the Television Critics Association Winter 2014 press tour in Pasadena, Calif. Below, details of the three stories of featured in the special:
• It’s love at first sight for Jennifer Klinkhammer and Leshaun Meane when they meet at a car show. Jennifer is so head-over-stripper heels for Leshaun that the exotic dancer offers to move him to Houston where she can be his personal sugar momma. But when Leshaun starts sampling other sweets in the candy store, Jennifer goes on a rampage to teach the lothario a lesson. Location: Chicago, IL/Houston, TX
• Truckers Roger and Kathy are on a highway of love when this couple’s romance goes from 0 to 60 almost immediately. They zoom full speed ahead into marriage, but Roger can’t seem to steer clear of female temptations while on the road. When Kathy catches on, she boils over and the two face off in divorce court. Roger emerges ￼￼￼￼￼victorious but Kathy gets revenge by revving her engine and putting her pedal to the metal…right through Roger’s house. Location: Muskegon County, MI
• Kierra Reed and Henry “Man Gizzle” Brown seem destined to be together. Kierra is dazzled by her boyfriend’s ambition to be the next greatest rap star. But that success comes with a price. When Henry enters the club to take the stage, he becomes a totally different person…one who plays her for a fool. Kierra confronts him, hoping he’ll change his tune and surprise her with a ring. Instead, this Jekyll and Hyde offers a love song gone wrong and when Kierra catches him again, she erupts with a volcanic fury that eventually lands her in jail. Location: Cincinnati, OH
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here