*Yesterday (01-07-14) Young Jeezy made headlines because news of his recent arrest came to light.
The rapper was popped on charges of brutalizing his teenage son and making terroristic threats against him. Through sources, Jeezy is now speaking out and says he was set up by his son’s mother.
TMZ, which broke the story, says sources connected to Jeezy told the site that the rapper and his 17-year-old son Jadarius did indeed get into a huge argument in Sept., 2012, but it never turned really violent. It started when Jeezy told the teenager he had turned into a punk kid with an attitude and he didn’t want the kid staying at his house.
Jeezy sources say Jadarius became belligerent and the two starting screaming at each other. Jeezy claims he never hit, choked, or dragged his son, but admits he shoved him to the ground when Jadarius got in his face.
As for the terroristic threats — Jeezy is accused of telling Jadarius, “I will kill you … I will put a bullet in your head right now” — the rapper claims all he said was something to the effect of, “I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it.”
Now we get to the bottom of things. Those “sources” say Tenesha Dykes, the boy’s mother, is brainwashing Jadarius against his father and trying to squeeze every penny she can get from Jeezy.
Hmm, there a still a lot of questions to asked here, but leave that to the authorities.
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here