As you may recall, back in November, she called 411/the police on Trayvon Matin’s killer. Later during an interrogation session with Seminole County Sheriff’s Deputy Stephen LaGuardia
She said Zimmerman pointed a shotgun at her “for a second” and threatened her, saying, “Do you really want to do this?” referring to going to police.
“He was trying to scare me out of not [sic] calling,” she told LaGuardia.
A video of the interrogation was leaked online Monday at ZimmermanVerdict.com. You can watch the entire exchange below. It also shows Scheibe making statements that she later denied making.
Scheibe told the investigator that she considered calling 911 on Zimmerman before “because he has episodes,” adding that Zimmerman choked her once to the point where she had trouble breathing.
When LaGuardia asked why she didn’t call the police after that incident, Scheibe responds, “because I feel like he always gets off,” an apparent reference to the February 2012 killing of Martin.
When asked if she was scared of Zimmerman, Scheibe responded:
“Yes and no. I mean, no because he’s locked up right now, and yes because he just lost the only person that had his back, so he has nothing to lose.”
But in December, Scheibe switched up and said she didn’t want Zimmerman to face domestic violence charges.
“I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him,” she said, according to CNN. She claimed police misinterpreted her statements and claimed Zimmerman never pointed a gun at her.
“I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police,” she said. “I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened.”
Obviously her taped interview says and proves otherwise. So we can only ask what’s up with this chick?
The bottomline is that prosecutors dropped the case against Zimmerman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stevie Wonder to Pay Royalties to Dead Attorney's Widow Forever?!
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here