*Angela Stanton‘s lawyers aren’t buying it!
They want the Phaedra Parks defamation case to be tossed since there’s no evidence against Stanton.
The Lawsuit? Well, it’s worth $30 million.
Parks is currently promoting her book, “The Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Her husband, Apollo Nida, is trying to save his own hide from identity theft and fraud charges.
But Stanton’s lawyers are calling out “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star. They want the judge to dismiss the case and for Parks to pay for Stanton’s growing attorney fees.
In fact, Parks sued because she wasn’t the only one wrote a book.
Stanton released the tell-all book, “Lies of a Real Housewife” — calling out Parks and Nida for their crimes.
One of Stanton’s lawyers, James Radford, filed a motion against Parks who said Stanton defamed her, but refuses to tell her side of the story in a court of law.
Keys details from the motion below:
1. Phaedra has placed no evidence supporting her claims (pg. 15)
2. There is no evidence to support claims that statements Angela made were false (pg. 19)
3. Phaedra has not proven malice or reckless regard for the truth (pg. 21)
Read more of the motion here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here