*Angela Stanton‘s lawyers aren’t buying it!
They want the Phaedra Parks defamation case to be tossed since there’s no evidence against Stanton.
The Lawsuit? Well, it’s worth $30 million.
Parks is currently promoting her book, “The Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Her husband, Apollo Nida, is trying to save his own hide from identity theft and fraud charges.
But Stanton’s lawyers are calling out “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star. They want the judge to dismiss the case and for Parks to pay for Stanton’s growing attorney fees.
In fact, Parks sued because she wasn’t the only one wrote a book.
Stanton released the tell-all book, “Lies of a Real Housewife” — calling out Parks and Nida for their crimes.
One of Stanton’s lawyers, James Radford, filed a motion against Parks who said Stanton defamed her, but refuses to tell her side of the story in a court of law.
Keys details from the motion below:
1. Phaedra has placed no evidence supporting her claims (pg. 15)
2. There is no evidence to support claims that statements Angela made were false (pg. 19)
3. Phaedra has not proven malice or reckless regard for the truth (pg. 21)
Read more of the motion here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- While Supreme Court Guts 4th Amendment, Black America left hypnotized by the NBA and Lebron James
- Mahershala Ali: The 'Free State of Jones' Interview with Kam Williams
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Wife Drea Takes Twerking to a New Level...And In a Floor Length Skirt (Watch)
- Broadway’s ‘Shuffle Along’ to Close With Audra McDonald’s Maternity Exit
- Obama to Cavs Coach Tyronn Lue: "Tell J.R. and Everybody to Put On a Shirt" (Watch)
- Drunk Diner Leaves $1k Tip ... and Comes Back for it the Next Day
- Jennifer Hudson Fashioned a Necklace Out of Son's First Baby Tooth
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian To Marry Before Their Baby’s Oct Due Date (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here