*Angela Stanton‘s lawyers aren’t buying it!
They want the Phaedra Parks defamation case to be tossed since there’s no evidence against Stanton.
The Lawsuit? Well, it’s worth $30 million.
Parks is currently promoting her book, “The Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Her husband, Apollo Nida, is trying to save his own hide from identity theft and fraud charges.
But Stanton’s lawyers are calling out “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star. They want the judge to dismiss the case and for Parks to pay for Stanton’s growing attorney fees.
In fact, Parks sued because she wasn’t the only one wrote a book.
Stanton released the tell-all book, “Lies of a Real Housewife” — calling out Parks and Nida for their crimes.
One of Stanton’s lawyers, James Radford, filed a motion against Parks who said Stanton defamed her, but refuses to tell her side of the story in a court of law.
Keys details from the motion below:
1. Phaedra has placed no evidence supporting her claims (pg. 15)
2. There is no evidence to support claims that statements Angela made were false (pg. 19)
3. Phaedra has not proven malice or reckless regard for the truth (pg. 21)
Read more of the motion here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here