*Angela Stanton‘s lawyers aren’t buying it!
They want the Phaedra Parks defamation case to be tossed since there’s no evidence against Stanton.
The Lawsuit? Well, it’s worth $30 million.
Parks is currently promoting her book, “The Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Her husband, Apollo Nida, is trying to save his own hide from identity theft and fraud charges.
But Stanton’s lawyers are calling out “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star. They want the judge to dismiss the case and for Parks to pay for Stanton’s growing attorney fees.
In fact, Parks sued because she wasn’t the only one wrote a book.
Stanton released the tell-all book, “Lies of a Real Housewife” — calling out Parks and Nida for their crimes.
One of Stanton’s lawyers, James Radford, filed a motion against Parks who said Stanton defamed her, but refuses to tell her side of the story in a court of law.
Keys details from the motion below:
1. Phaedra has placed no evidence supporting her claims (pg. 15)
2. There is no evidence to support claims that statements Angela made were false (pg. 19)
3. Phaedra has not proven malice or reckless regard for the truth (pg. 21)
Read more of the motion here.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here