*Angela Stanton‘s lawyers aren’t buying it!
They want the Phaedra Parks defamation case to be tossed since there’s no evidence against Stanton.
The Lawsuit? Well, it’s worth $30 million.
Parks is currently promoting her book, “The Secrets of the Southern Belle.”
Her husband, Apollo Nida, is trying to save his own hide from identity theft and fraud charges.
But Stanton’s lawyers are calling out “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star. They want the judge to dismiss the case and for Parks to pay for Stanton’s growing attorney fees.
In fact, Parks sued because she wasn’t the only one wrote a book.
Stanton released the tell-all book, “Lies of a Real Housewife” — calling out Parks and Nida for their crimes.
One of Stanton’s lawyers, James Radford, filed a motion against Parks who said Stanton defamed her, but refuses to tell her side of the story in a court of law.
Keys details from the motion below:
1. Phaedra has placed no evidence supporting her claims (pg. 15)
2. There is no evidence to support claims that statements Angela made were false (pg. 19)
3. Phaedra has not proven malice or reckless regard for the truth (pg. 21)
Read more of the motion here.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here