A spin-off show starring Parks is in danger of not airing , thanks to Nida ‘s encounters with the law.
But a source at Bravo, who produces the “Real Housewives” series, revealed that the series could be placed on hold while TV chiefs wait to see the outcome of what happens to Nida, who faces years of jail time if he is found guilty. “All options are being looked at,” said an executive with Bravo TV.
The series, titled “Rich People’s Problems,” will star Parks as it centers around her legal career in the Atlanta area where she bills herself as a “super sassy but always classy attorney to the stars,” according to Bossip.
Over the years, Parks has represented various rap stars and celebrities, including Bobby Brown during his 2004 trial for assaulting his then wife Whitney Houston.
Despite her good standing, a former associate of Nida’s believes that Parks will be implicated.
“I cannot see how she can remain out of it,’ said Angela Stanton told Bossip. “Where did she think her husband go all his money from? He didn’t have a job but on the TV show boasted about spending thousands of dollars at strip joints.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here