A spin-off show starring Parks is in danger of not airing , thanks to Nida ‘s encounters with the law.
But a source at Bravo, who produces the “Real Housewives” series, revealed that the series could be placed on hold while TV chiefs wait to see the outcome of what happens to Nida, who faces years of jail time if he is found guilty. “All options are being looked at,” said an executive with Bravo TV.
The series, titled “Rich People’s Problems,” will star Parks as it centers around her legal career in the Atlanta area where she bills herself as a “super sassy but always classy attorney to the stars,” according to Bossip.
Over the years, Parks has represented various rap stars and celebrities, including Bobby Brown during his 2004 trial for assaulting his then wife Whitney Houston.
Despite her good standing, a former associate of Nida’s believes that Parks will be implicated.
“I cannot see how she can remain out of it,’ said Angela Stanton told Bossip. “Where did she think her husband go all his money from? He didn’t have a job but on the TV show boasted about spending thousands of dollars at strip joints.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here