*It was the highly anticipated season finale of “Being Mary Jane” Tuesday night.
And when EURweb says finale, it means what a finale!
The show pulled in 5.8 million viewers!
The show starring Gabrielle Union as the lead drew in 2.6 million viewers in its first hour.
And then pulled in another 3.2 million in its second hour for a total of 5.8 million in viewership.
The original movie pilot drew in 4 million in viewership last summer, which means the two-hour season finale numbers aren’t that surprising!
The show’s undeniably a hit!
The drama scored number one in cable’s most watched original series Tuesday night.
It’s safe to say this hit drama series second season, which has been picked up, is much anticipated.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here