*It was the highly anticipated season finale of “Being Mary Jane” Tuesday night.
And when EURweb says finale, it means what a finale!
The show pulled in 5.8 million viewers!
The show starring Gabrielle Union as the lead drew in 2.6 million viewers in its first hour.
And then pulled in another 3.2 million in its second hour for a total of 5.8 million in viewership.
The original movie pilot drew in 4 million in viewership last summer, which means the two-hour season finale numbers aren’t that surprising!
The show’s undeniably a hit!
The drama scored number one in cable’s most watched original series Tuesday night.
It’s safe to say this hit drama series second season, which has been picked up, is much anticipated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here