*It was the highly anticipated season finale of “Being Mary Jane” Tuesday night.
And when EURweb says finale, it means what a finale!
The show pulled in 5.8 million viewers!
The show starring Gabrielle Union as the lead drew in 2.6 million viewers in its first hour.
And then pulled in another 3.2 million in its second hour for a total of 5.8 million in viewership.
The original movie pilot drew in 4 million in viewership last summer, which means the two-hour season finale numbers aren’t that surprising!
The show’s undeniably a hit!
The drama scored number one in cable’s most watched original series Tuesday night.
It’s safe to say this hit drama series second season, which has been picked up, is much anticipated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here