*It was the highly anticipated season finale of “Being Mary Jane” Tuesday night.
And when EURweb says finale, it means what a finale!
The show pulled in 5.8 million viewers!
The show starring Gabrielle Union as the lead drew in 2.6 million viewers in its first hour.
And then pulled in another 3.2 million in its second hour for a total of 5.8 million in viewership.
The original movie pilot drew in 4 million in viewership last summer, which means the two-hour season finale numbers aren’t that surprising!
The show’s undeniably a hit!
The drama scored number one in cable’s most watched original series Tuesday night.
It’s safe to say this hit drama series second season, which has been picked up, is much anticipated.
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here