*It was the highly anticipated season finale of “Being Mary Jane” Tuesday night.
And when EURweb says finale, it means what a finale!
The show pulled in 5.8 million viewers!
The show starring Gabrielle Union as the lead drew in 2.6 million viewers in its first hour.
And then pulled in another 3.2 million in its second hour for a total of 5.8 million in viewership.
The original movie pilot drew in 4 million in viewership last summer, which means the two-hour season finale numbers aren’t that surprising!
The show’s undeniably a hit!
The drama scored number one in cable’s most watched original series Tuesday night.
It’s safe to say this hit drama series second season, which has been picked up, is much anticipated.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here