Murdered boxer Christopher Rivera received an odd send off in a makeshift ring-themed funeral.
The boxer was propped up in the ring (like a wax figure) — positioned and dressed to fight.
Talk about the dedication to the ring-styled wake.
His family and friends were able to take pictures with his corpse propped up in the position — looking ready to fight.
Marin Funeral Home set up a boxing ring in an apartment complex in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It took many hours for the funeral home to create the scene.
Rivera was shot a week ago in Santurce, PR. No has been arrested yet. He was 23 years old.
He leaves behind not only family and friends, but a 5-15 record in the 130-pound weight class.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here