Murdered boxer Christopher Rivera received an odd send off in a makeshift ring-themed funeral.
The boxer was propped up in the ring (like a wax figure) — positioned and dressed to fight.
Talk about the dedication to the ring-styled wake.
His family and friends were able to take pictures with his corpse propped up in the position — looking ready to fight.
Marin Funeral Home set up a boxing ring in an apartment complex in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It took many hours for the funeral home to create the scene.
Rivera was shot a week ago in Santurce, PR. No has been arrested yet. He was 23 years old.
He leaves behind not only family and friends, but a 5-15 record in the 130-pound weight class.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here