Murdered boxer Christopher Rivera received an odd send off in a makeshift ring-themed funeral.
The boxer was propped up in the ring (like a wax figure) — positioned and dressed to fight.
Talk about the dedication to the ring-styled wake.
His family and friends were able to take pictures with his corpse propped up in the position — looking ready to fight.
Marin Funeral Home set up a boxing ring in an apartment complex in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It took many hours for the funeral home to create the scene.
Rivera was shot a week ago in Santurce, PR. No has been arrested yet. He was 23 years old.
He leaves behind not only family and friends, but a 5-15 record in the 130-pound weight class.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here