Murdered boxer Christopher Rivera received an odd send off in a makeshift ring-themed funeral.
The boxer was propped up in the ring (like a wax figure) — positioned and dressed to fight.
Talk about the dedication to the ring-styled wake.
His family and friends were able to take pictures with his corpse propped up in the position — looking ready to fight.
Marin Funeral Home set up a boxing ring in an apartment complex in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It took many hours for the funeral home to create the scene.
Rivera was shot a week ago in Santurce, PR. No has been arrested yet. He was 23 years old.
He leaves behind not only family and friends, but a 5-15 record in the 130-pound weight class.
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Celebrities React to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Ice-T and Coco Are Gonna Have A Baby!
- Report: Joe Jackson Suffers Stroke/Blindness in Brazil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here