Murdered boxer Christopher Rivera received an odd send off in a makeshift ring-themed funeral.
The boxer was propped up in the ring (like a wax figure) — positioned and dressed to fight.
Talk about the dedication to the ring-styled wake.
His family and friends were able to take pictures with his corpse propped up in the position — looking ready to fight.
Marin Funeral Home set up a boxing ring in an apartment complex in San Juan, Puerto Rico. It took many hours for the funeral home to create the scene.
Rivera was shot a week ago in Santurce, PR. No has been arrested yet. He was 23 years old.
He leaves behind not only family and friends, but a 5-15 record in the 130-pound weight class.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here