A source close to the couple confirmed to the YBF.com that Brandy and Ryan’s wedding is off for now.
Sister 2 Sister reports that the status of the engagement shifted after the couple moved in together.
As a result, they have have supposedly decided to take some time apart in order to reportedly re-evaluate their relationship and determine whether they actually should get married.
While the possibility of getting back together hasn’t been completely thrown out, it could be a moot point in light of rumblings of Ryan being set up on a date recently. They may be personally on hiatus, but professionally things are still cool in light of Ryan still being Brandy’s manager.
To date, Brandy or Ryan has not commented on the current status of their relationship. In the meanwhile, Brandy is gearing up for the next season of “The Game,” which will premiere at 10 p.m. March 4 on BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here