A source close to the couple confirmed to the YBF.com that Brandy and Ryan’s wedding is off for now.
Sister 2 Sister reports that the status of the engagement shifted after the couple moved in together.
As a result, they have have supposedly decided to take some time apart in order to reportedly re-evaluate their relationship and determine whether they actually should get married.
While the possibility of getting back together hasn’t been completely thrown out, it could be a moot point in light of rumblings of Ryan being set up on a date recently. They may be personally on hiatus, but professionally things are still cool in light of Ryan still being Brandy’s manager.
To date, Brandy or Ryan has not commented on the current status of their relationship. In the meanwhile, Brandy is gearing up for the next season of “The Game,” which will premiere at 10 p.m. March 4 on BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here