A source close to the couple confirmed to the YBF.com that Brandy and Ryan’s wedding is off for now.
Sister 2 Sister reports that the status of the engagement shifted after the couple moved in together.
As a result, they have have supposedly decided to take some time apart in order to reportedly re-evaluate their relationship and determine whether they actually should get married.
While the possibility of getting back together hasn’t been completely thrown out, it could be a moot point in light of rumblings of Ryan being set up on a date recently. They may be personally on hiatus, but professionally things are still cool in light of Ryan still being Brandy’s manager.
To date, Brandy or Ryan has not commented on the current status of their relationship. In the meanwhile, Brandy is gearing up for the next season of “The Game,” which will premiere at 10 p.m. March 4 on BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here