A source close to the couple confirmed to the YBF.com that Brandy and Ryan’s wedding is off for now.
Sister 2 Sister reports that the status of the engagement shifted after the couple moved in together.
As a result, they have have supposedly decided to take some time apart in order to reportedly re-evaluate their relationship and determine whether they actually should get married.
While the possibility of getting back together hasn’t been completely thrown out, it could be a moot point in light of rumblings of Ryan being set up on a date recently. They may be personally on hiatus, but professionally things are still cool in light of Ryan still being Brandy’s manager.
To date, Brandy or Ryan has not commented on the current status of their relationship. In the meanwhile, Brandy is gearing up for the next season of “The Game,” which will premiere at 10 p.m. March 4 on BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here