A source close to the couple confirmed to the YBF.com that Brandy and Ryan’s wedding is off for now.
Sister 2 Sister reports that the status of the engagement shifted after the couple moved in together.
As a result, they have have supposedly decided to take some time apart in order to reportedly re-evaluate their relationship and determine whether they actually should get married.
While the possibility of getting back together hasn’t been completely thrown out, it could be a moot point in light of rumblings of Ryan being set up on a date recently. They may be personally on hiatus, but professionally things are still cool in light of Ryan still being Brandy’s manager.
To date, Brandy or Ryan has not commented on the current status of their relationship. In the meanwhile, Brandy is gearing up for the next season of “The Game,” which will premiere at 10 p.m. March 4 on BET.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here